First Kiss

💕
School had ended, the clock striking 4pm. The final bell ringing as every student stood up, packing their bags before rushing to meet up with their friends. Janessa waited by the front doors, waiting for Justin to finish chatting with the random girl.

Janessa felt an unexplainable anger watching the two, one she couldn't describe. But she pushed it down, hiding it as she just watched the two. Until finally, Justin turns and starts heading towards the young blonde.

"Hey Jan. How was your class?" Justin asks, sweat dripping down his forehead. He looked hot to Janessa, sweating like crazy as he just got out of his athletics class. And as Justin lifted his shirt, his toned abdomen was shown to the blonde, making her blush like crazy.

Clearing the sticky sweat off his forehead looking at the brunette, a small smirk on his face. And the blonde tried her hardest not to stare at the sweaty body of the toned boy, only passing a few glances which made him blush slightly.

They lock eyes, the green and brown locked onto each other. The blonde looks away, her cheeks a bright red as she scratched the back of her head. "I'll race you to your mom's." The blonde challenged, changing the unspoken subject.

"Oh yeah? We both know I'll win." The boy said, though he knew he would only put half into the race. Letting the girl win like he always did. "Really? Bet. The end of the parking lot to your mom's." The girl challenged and he laughed. "Alright. Let's go."

They race through the city streets, until they arrive at Justin's place. "Ha! I win!" The girl shouted as she pointed at him. He smirks, looking into her eyes. "I guess you did." He said softly, their eyes locking once more. The girl looked up at him confused.

She wanted him to kiss her, but she knew that were to only happen in her mind. It was far from reality. Every girl wanted Justin, and she knew that there was no chance out of hell that he would choose her over any of those girls.

And so, she looked away from the boy. Not noticing the fact, he was slowly leaning in. He instantly pulled back with a sigh.

"My mom made pie. Want some?" He asks, a smile replacing his frown. The girl looks at him, deciding against everything to do something that could ruin the bond the two have. She looks up at him, grabbing the back of his head. Pulling him down into a kiss.

He's surprised at first, but quickly he places his hands on her waist. Pulling her closer as he kisses back. The girl places her hand on the back of his head, leaning closer. They pull away slowly, a smile on each of their faces.

"God, I wish you would've done that sooner." The boy says, pulling her back into the kiss.