I| PUNCHING A KEN DOLL

Depression

Depression. A chemical imbalance that can cause an influx of stress toxins and control how you feel. It can be life long, there isn't exactly a cure or solution where you can just say goodbye. live your life and be forgetful you have a debilitating disease. It's nothing that is advertise on television. Those advertisements where it's magically healed with a single touch. Those paid actors reading off a written script to give propagandist hypocritical bullshit, knowing nothing of the course about mental illnesses.

I have a visceral physical reaction when I hear and watch those during breaks on TV. I couldn't stand to be in the house alone. Mom had her job, working for Mattel the company which created barbie. Sasha is in school. Dad, well, he doesn't really do productivity. He remains home learning words in Spanish to communicate with my sister and I. Being a daddy's girl, I helped but he's determine he doesn't need any assistance.

I had more of a better relationship and bonding experience than my sister with our parents. She is the years of her pre-teen life, puberty wasn't kind to her moods.

Lucky enough Sasha is nice to me. Though there are times where it feels pitiful.

My headphones repeatedly blip indicating low battery. 'I swear these batteries never last for more than two hours. It's tiring to consistently recharge.' I was in the middle of Taylor swift's nineteen eighty nine album too. 'Rude. And my favourite song how you get the girl.' Reaching for the grey head set resting on my ears, wind nipping on the flesh of my cheeks basking in Venice beach salted breeze, I furrow each of my brows inspecting the red blip.

" Ouch! Barbie I'm falling! Barbie!" I hear colliding, and head butting, in to a ridiculously dressed man. I fall on my bottom down on the pavement. My hand reaches for my head, groaning. " Oh my goodness gracious. Ken!" I blink, vigorously, to better see who ran in to me. People point and laugh, finding the predicament laughable. " you have to excuse ken. He doesn't quite know or have a clue about human attentiveness. Neither do I. But I am quite certain what you are feeling right now is annoyance which is completely normal. I'm sorry." All I hear a blonde woman talking nonsensically, her smile was quite startling actually. Very wide. Her teeth are crystal clean.