Blade Headcanons

Requested by StellaroonHunter

I hope this is what you wished for!

• The source of his obsession is the fact that he can remember you after your first encounter

• The source of his obsession is the fact that he can remember you after your first encounter. Not because you are an enemy – whether it was attraction, interest or sheer randomness, your existence left an irremovable imprint on Blade's soul. Being unable to remember many people, this guarantees you to have the swordsman permanently forced into your life.

• If you happen to be a skilled fighter the Stellaron Hunter will challenge you to a couple of fights regardless if you want it or not. During those fights plenty of things go through Blade’s head. Are you strong enough to give him the salvation called death? How would you look like covered in blood (your own and his)? What is this irking feeling in his chest ever since he first met you? How can he get rid of it?

• From the moment he notices you there isn’t much time of freedom left for you. Once there is a good opportunity, Blade will take you to the Stellaron Hunters. This is for the good of everyone involved since it makes matters a lot less complicated. Blade doesn’t have to track you down all the time, the rest of the hunters don’t have to deal with the consequences of previously said fact and you don’t have to fear hell anymore as you will be in it. Crying about it won’t help you because nobody actually cares about your problems.

• In comparison to his usual state, the swordsman feels calmer around you. He won’t outright admit it to you but your presence gives him a taste of peace he didn’t have for a very long time. One more reason to cling to you and keep you around.

• This improved mental state of course doesn’t make up for the Mara that has befallen him. Once the Mara strikes he will become violent towards everyone including you. Eventually, cuts and bruises will cover your whole body. None of them are lethal, but they are still unpleasant to say the least. Later, when the Mara has eased off again, he will patch you up. Still, don’t expect an apology from him – hell is a part of your life now and you have to live with it. Besides, some more color on your skin suits you well.

• Even if Blade isn’t the gentlest himself, he doesn’t condone anyone harming you. Be it by accident or on purpose, this person isn’t going to live long. As persistent as he can be, Blade will hunt this other person down until they are six feet under.

• To a certain degree, Blade is very possessive. He can’t stand you enjoying your time with other people, not even the rest of the Stellaron Hunters. You are meant to live in the same purgatory as him and not just leave it whenever you wish. Therefore, he has to drag you back into it, away from others. Kafka could counteract this, though she doesn’t. You and Blade are doing just fine so she doesn’t see a point in intervening. Another thing Blade likes to do out of possessiveness is biting your neck. You already have plenty of other bruises on your body, but nothing is more personal and unambiguous than a prominent bite-mark for everyone to see.

• Your sole place next to him in hell applies even during dangerous missions. If you weren’t a good fighter before, now would be a good time to learn or else you might get hurt when Blade fails to watch out for you. He will avenge you, though I doubt you want any more wounds than you already have. This extra strength you would acquire from training might help you to fend off Blade from time to time as well. 

• Blade can deal with you being on the feisty side and trying to go as far as killing him. In fact, he would welcome it. You both would profit from it – you get your freedom back and Blade gets his long awaited death. In reality, those wishes won’t come true though. His body regenerates far quicker than you can deal sufficient damage to it to kill him. On another note – even if you were strong enough to kill him he would return the favor and take you down with him. You both would die in each others arms. Isn’t that dream just sweet?

• Alternatively, you could also show him how caring one can be towards their tormentor. This isn’t really a sign of good mental health on your side, but hey, at least you are getting closer to Blade’s level of sanity. There isn’t a practical use to caring for the swordsman as his physical state fixes itself and his psychological state can’t be fixed, but he appreciates it nevertheless. He likes the sensation of your hands touching him and putting bandages on his roughed up body. The warmth you give him is priceless.

• Overall, I would give Blade a 8/10 on the yandere scale. He excels in being violent and possessive but in return lacks any scheming qualities.

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!