Sunday x Amnesiac!Reader Oneshot

Requested by Srescent

I hope this is what you wished for!

Your entire body feels light as a feather

Your entire body feels light as a feather. No burden and no problems are weighting it down. Your existence is surrounded by peaceful bliss.
.
.
.

Feeling as if you slept for ages, your mind returns to reality. Nothing about the room you wake up in appears familiar. It looks beautiful with the lavish and (f/c) decorations, nevertheless you can't recall having ever been here. No, that's not the only issue. The more you try to remember how you got here, the more you notice how many gaps there are in your memory and the more your head starts to hurt. What... happened to you?

Your existential crisis is interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Through it comes a handsome young man. His grey hair reaches his shoulders and is adorned by a pair of small wings. The moment he sees that you are awake, he rushes towards you. "You woke up! I am so glad." He brushes away some hair out of your face and gently strokes your cheek afterwards.

The gesture is affectionate yet it makes a hint of uncanniness rise in your chest. Why is this stranger acting so loving towards you? "Excuse me, but who are you?"

Despite your odd question, the corner of the young man's lips lift up. "My name is Sunday Oak, your fiancée." As if to prove his point, he takes your left hand and intertwines his fingers with yours. You both are wearing the same type of ring. They look both expensive and elegant, just like everything in this room.

"And who am... I?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

Not being able to remember any of this, panic spreads through your body. "I-"

Sunday takes his other hand and puts his index finger on your lips to shush you. "-I know. You are unable to recall anything that I am telling you. That's fine. You have been sick for a very long time and that sickness lead to you forgetting a lot of things. The most important part is that the sickness is gone and we can make new memories together now."

You must have been a really lucky person to get engaged to a man as considerate as him. Still, you can't help but feel bad for forgetting everything. "Could you perhaps tell me about myself or us in general?"

"Of course. You were the kindest and most caring person I have ever met. You might have easily gotten distracted by other things, but that didn't make you any less perfect in my eyes. How couldn't I fall for you? Shortly after I proposed to you, you moved in with me. We both were happy, we both enjoyed each other's company and love - you and I were truly destined to be together. Not that we aren't anymore, of course. We just have to fix the damage your sickness has done."

Something in the back of your mind is starting to scratch at your consciousness, but you don't know why. Somebody as kind as him wouldn't have a reason to lie to you, wouldn't he? "You make it sound like I was such a nice person... I don't know if I'll ever manage to get back to that level..."