Meeting

3rd Person POV

"おい! Iida!" shout Midoriya while running. "MIdoriya, what did I tell you about running on the hallway?" Iida scholded. "Yeah but, oh man you never believe this." Midoriya jumping nonstop from excitement. "There someone on the roof! Just like the seven wonders rumor!" Midoriya continue. Midoriya took his Supernatural Note Book and start writing some notes on his note book. 

On the otherside, Iida doesn't look surpries at all. He used to his friends talking about supernatural. "Midoriya, you know those things are not real." Iida said while try to convince his friend to stop believing those kind of things. "I know but I saw her! Isn't that something?" Midoriya keep ignoring Iida and keep writing his note. "I wonder. . . if I able to get close to her, will she grant me a wish or will she be more aggressive" Midoriya keep muttering around and keep writing his note. 

"Midoriya I think it's best we go home, If you want me to believe it then I'll go up to the rooftop and see her for myself then." Iida keep trying to convince Midoriya to drop the subject. "Alright fine I'll go home, but you better tell me if you meet her." Midoriya then put the note book and pick up his backpack. When Midoriya about to go home, he notice that Iida doesn't move a bit. "Don't you wanna go too Iida?" Midoriya ask. With just a simple question it's enought to break Iida thought. "Ah. . . Don't worry about me, I need to do something first" Iida than pick up his bag and his umbrella. "Alright then, see you tomorrow Iida" with that Midoriya left. 

After that conversation Iida go to the rooftop of UA high and preparing himself. When Iida reach the roof he saw a girl wearing seifuku and have a knife on her head, without hesitation Iida attack the girl using his umbrella. The girl notice and grip the umbrella "Huh. . . another one today, that's new." The girl look displease. "Think again." After that few word from Iida, the girl feel some shock from his umbrella and let go of the umbrella. Iida then reveal his exorcist staff and throw away his bag and the umbrella disguise.

"Seifuku, Knife on her head, hangging around the rooftop, Dragon Painting on the roofwall. You must be The famous Seventh of The Seven Wonders of UA high, Am I wrong? . . .

Katarina the Dragon Painter?"

Iida stated. Katarina look at Iida "You right, and why are you here?" she floating back a bit. "To put an end to you Seven Wonders!" Iida then attack her again, but this time he keep missing. 

The more Iida attack her the more he got irritated of her smile. "Why are you smilling like that?". But her smilling never stop "ANSWER ME!!!" Iida yell. Then the girl standing on top of the wall and took of the knife from her head.

"You from the line of the famous exorcist Iida family aren't you?
I been dying too meet one."

She smirk and took out his staff. "My Staff!" Iida about to take his staff again but then a orang feather took his staff and give it to Katarina. 

"This is a really good staff for exocisting apparition, but. . ." Katarina then pull Iida sleeve and reveal his hard surfice and scuffed hand. "As expected" then she give the staff to her feather. "HEY! GIVE IT BACK! THAT MINE!!" Iida yell. "You'll get it back after I take care of this" Kath then let go of his sleeve. "Mizuame can you give me the stuff?" Kath called. Then a purple butterfly appeared and give her a small bag. 

While Katarina search something from the small bag, Iida try to touch the purple butterfly and the orange feather. ". . . this is Hitodama, but they have their own form? I thought they only have fire ball form." Iida confuse and look at Katarina searching for something. Katarina still can't find the object see need it, while doing that she thru all the unessecery stuff she don't know out from the bag. Iida getting more confuse while holding a big can of paint. "How can this even fit in the small bag?"