Chapter 1-Farren's Life

Third Person's POV:

A girl with brown hair unlocked the door to her house and opened it. As soon as she entered,she was met with her mother's yelling.

"Where the hell have you been?!"
Her mother exclaimed.

"I just went out to buy somet-"
The young girl was cut off by a sharp slap,her face fell to the side.

"You stupid brat! The house was all dirty and messy,you should've cleaned first before going off to who knows where!"
The elderly woman yelled.

"I literally just cleaned the house yesterday."
The girl tried to explain.

"Don't you dare talk back at me,Farren."
The woman said sharply.

"Go to your room."
She added as Farren secretly rolled her eyes and went straight to her room.

As Farren reached her room,she sighed and threw herself on the bed.

She's used to this treatment but why does it still hurts? Maybe because she just wants love.

Ten years ago,her father,Alastor,who is a radio host back then,died. When she turned 12,she found out that her father was the Serial Killer,who authorities couldn't arrest for years,they didn't even know his identity not until her mother found out about his little secret and called the police.

But honestly she miss him. She was much of a Daddy's girl back then as Alastor would always shower her with love and spoil her rotten.

He was always there for her unlike her mother who's always rude and always out,partying,drinking,and who knows what else she's been doing.

Not once had her mother,Rianne showed any affection towards her.

Oh how she miss him,but at the same time,still unable to accept that her father was once a serial killer who stabbed her mother back then.

It's a miracle that Rianne survived since she was stabbed in the chest.

She sighed.

Ever since her father died,Rianne became more neglectful.

Rianne would always be out,partying,drinking,and gambling.

And probably making out with several mens.

Meanwhile,Rianne would leave Farren alone at the house at such a young age.

She would just leave some leftovers on the fridge and then leave.

Farren,who already got used to this,would just heat it up in the microwave then eat.

There are times where her mother would go home drunk and would suddenly scold Farren.

Sometimes,hurt her.

Yea,she's abusive.

There's one sentence her mother would always tell her everytime Rianne scolds or hurt her.

"Your just like him."

Farren clearly knows who she's talking about.

Her father,Alastor.
Rianne somehow saw Alastor in Farren.

Well Farren looks like Alastor actually. Just a female version.

Farren knew how much hatred Rianne had for Alastor despite him being gone for over a decade.

And Rianne just hates the fact that Farren resembles Alastor too much.

Farren sighed as she laid in her bed while staring at the ceiling.

What does Alastor's crime has to do with her? She might be his daughter but she's an innocent girl. She knows nothing about her father's crime.

Little Fawn//AlastorxDaughter OC/Hazbin HotelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara