Chapter 4-Welcome to Hell

Warning:Curse/bad words,and other improper words. Inappropriate stuffs,not suitable for 13 and below aswell.

Farren's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and gasped as I immediately sat up...Where the hell am I..?

The sky was red and there's a huge pentagram up there.

I saw a huge sign infront of me and a city that's like,miles away from me.

The sign says "Welcome to Pentagram City. Hell awaits you."

Wait what?! Am I...In hell?!

Wait so Heaven and Hell is real?

I stood up and touched my aching head,but then I noticed my hand...It looks more pale and my nails..are a bit longer and painted black? What in the hell?

I walked down to where the city,which I assume is the 'Pentagram City' that's said in the sign is.

As I got to the city,I walked down the streets,seeing peoples- I mean demons drinking,gambling,eating other demons....aand other shits.

What did I expect? This is hell.

I continued to walk,roaming around the streets,well if I'm gonna be here for eternity probably,I should know some places here.

I continued to walk when suddenly,someone grabbed me and dragged me in a alleyway as I let out a yelp.

"Hey there,hottie~"
It was a demon,his appearance is like a horse?

"What the fuck?"
I muttered.

"Chill,darling. I just saw you and damn your pretty and hot as fuck aswell."
He smirked at me.

So he fucking dragged me here....for that bullshit?!!

I groaned and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.

"Not so fast,bitch."
He snarled as he looked at me with lust visible in his eyes.

"Let go you fucki-"
I didn't manage to finish my words when someone suddenly grabbed him by the collar and threw him,causing the demon to crash into the wall,then he suddenly got shot multiple times.

"That ain't the proper way ya should treat a girl,fuckhead."
A girl, she has long messily-styled flamingo-pink hair,kept in a half-ponytail by a black ponytail holder. She also only has one eye with an yellow X on it.

"Ya ok,toots?"
Another one said,he's a guy. I guess he's her friend or something? He's a tall one though,covered in white..fur,I think and has four arms,one of it hding a gun. Guess he's the one who shot the guy.

His irises are cerise pink while his right eye has a light yellow sclera and left eye has a dark sclera. 

"Uh yeah,I was about to handle him though..But thanks anyways."
I answered.

"No prob"
He said.

"The name's, Angel Dust,by the way. And this is Cherri Bomb."
He introduced the other demon.

"Nice to meet you two.."
I muttered.

"What's your name?"
The girl,Cherri Bomb asked.

"...Farren...But just call me Rein."
I answered. I'll just go with my second name for now.

"Eh,ok,nice to meet ya Rein."
Cherrie Bomb said.

"So,where do you live?"
Angel Dust asked as the three of us walked out of the alley.

"Uh..Nowhere actually. I just got here.."
I answered.

"Oh shit,so your new here in hell?"
Cherri asked as I nodded.

"Why are you here?"
Angel asked.

"I killed people."
I answered casually.

"Ohhh,Well,wanna come to my apartment for the meantime?"
Angel Dust asked.

"Uhh...Really?"
I said.

"Uh,duh! Sometimes it could be fuckin' lonely there if I'm not at work,well my pet,Fat Nuggets is there and Cherri comes by but,I'd appreciate a bit company!"
He laughed.

"You could stay with me 'till you find a place to stay."
He added.

"Uh..ok..sure? Thanks...?"
I replied.

"Welcome,toots."

~Timeskip~

Cherri parted ways with us earlier and soon,me and Angel reached his apartment.

As we entered,I was disgusted as I saw a bunch of fricking sex toys,scattered around the floor.

I also saw alot of drugs in the table.

Angel laughed.

"Whoops,sorry bout' that,baby."

I walked through the apartment and saw a body size mirror.

I looked at my reflection and my eyes widened.

Holy shit...I never saw my whole appearance.

I looked like a deer! Well not really whole.

I have antlers on top of my head and...really cute fluffy ear,actually I'll that that.

The fur is red and so is my hair,my hair length is the same,medium. My hair color is red as I said,same as my ears,and it has little black accents on the end.

I'm wearing a white puff long sleeve blouse, with black and red rose designs on the end of my sleeves. I'm also wearing a wide leg black pants and a pair of black heeled boots.

I also have my silver and black colored, round glasses (Similar to Harry Potter's glasses.) That I always wore when I was alive. I don't have any problems with my eyesight,I just wore it for style and yknow.

My eyes are dark-red sclera, bright-red irises and thin black pupils.

I also have fangs now.

Well not gonna lie,atleast I look good.

I heard Angel chuckle.

"First you saw your appearance sweetcakes?"
He asked.

"Yea,and stop calling me with names."
I glared at him as he grinned at me.

"Can't promise~"

_______________________
If only I could draw,I would draw her-