Y/N Bio (Voting Closed)

• Name: Y/N L/N

• Age: ??? (Just so we're clear, he'll at least be over 20)

• Height: 6'1 (Just like in my Genshin book, I assume most people would prefer being on the taller side. Just know I'm with all my other short brothers out there)

• Path: Unknown

• Element: Lightning and Fire (Can switch between both)

• Special power(s): He possesses the ability to search a person's memories with just split second of eye contact, however, he doesn't use this often because he doesn't want to invade people's privacy. He does use it to confirm or deny if a person is guilty for a crime if they're accused. His mental prowess is higher than most, which makes him able to tell if someone is trying to control him or if they're trying to look at his mind/memories.

Another ability he has is a healing factor. Small cuts, scrapes, or bruises are healed almost instantly. Larger wounds may take a while, possibly a few hours or days. If he were to lose a limb, it could potentially take months to recover. Though, he is not immortal by any means. He still needs his heart to live and that's his main weakness.

• Occupation: Mainly gathers money from doing random jobs on any planet

• Personality: Tries to be nice to those he meets, but he's not against putting that kindness to the side if others try to be rude or disrespectful. He doesn't go looking for trouble with others, though he will defend innocent people if they can't do it themselves.

• Romantic Interest: Harem (As voted on by you all)

This will come down to you all. Let me know what you prefer, I'll give it some time for people to choose before I ultimately close the votes and make a decision.

Which would you prefer:

- No romantic interest

- Single romantic interest (tell me who or tell me if I should choose as the story goes)

- Harem

• Backstory: Y/N looks like he's just another person traveling the universe. Most people wouldn't suspect him of a thing. However, he's been trying to forget some of the things he did in the past. The main thing being a group he was involved with. That group was none other than the Stellaron Hunters. He used to be a member of them, but left when there was a disagreement. He watched the one who was now known as a Trailblazer get their memories removed. He disapproved of the idea and said it wouldn't be a good thing. After all, he and the Trailblazer were friends before the memory wipe. That led to him making the choice to leave the Stellaron Hunters. The group had mixed feelings, some didn't care, some were sad, some were angry. Kafka understood his frustration and tried to talk him out of his decision, but Elio said it was part of the script. Ultimately, no one stopped him after hearing that. Ever since then, he's been on his own and tried to do things his way. Who knows what the future holds though?

As for his childhood, no one really knew about it. They didn't even know which planet he came from. He never shared that information with others. Elio also never said a word about it to the Stellaron Hunters, per Y/N's request. Y/N assumed Elio may have known about his upbringing due to the script so he took precautions.

• This last part isn't really for Y/N, but I still want to ask.

Who would you want as the Trailblazer?

- Caelus

- Stelle

- Both