chapter 5

~ Hello I don't really have something to say today so let's just get started ~

Eveline P.O.V.

Where finally home after a long tiring day. Himiko is my daughter now. We might need to go to the mall since she doesn't have many clothes, I'll ask tomorrow It's been a long day.

* Next day *

As I wake up I try to stand up but Himiko was holding me down by my waist. I smile and pry her little hands of me. As I walk to the library I feel someone walk behind me. ¨ Miss, they have them in the dungeons. ¨ I hear the person say and I reply with. ¨ Give them as little possible food and water. I want them to die painfull ¨ I look around to see a nod and walk further.

As I arrive at the library I open the doors to be greeted by millions of books.

I ussualy go here if I need to check something or need to calm down but now I'm here because Eraserhead wants to talk

I ussualy go here if I need to check something or need to calm down but now I'm here because Eraserhead wants to talk. He won't be here for another hour and since I need to look something up its nice to be here already. ¨ If I read the documents correct Himiko has a quirk related to blood ¨ I mumbeld ¨ Bloodquirks, bloodquirks here ¨ I grabbed the book I needed and sat down to read it.

About ten minutes later I heard the door open and Eraserhead walks to me. As he sits down I keep reading about bloodquirks. ¨ Uhm miss ¨ he says ¨ Yes dear ¨ He's 19 I'm 844 I can call him dear without being weird. ¨ You wanted to talk to me so what would you like to ask ¨ He seems to be pretty nervous so I decide to ask him that. 

¨ What do we do since we work for you and also how do you contact us, are we aloud to be in a relatioship and- ¨ I cut his stream of questions of laughing and answer. ¨ You will find out what you have to do. I have my ways to contact you and lets see if this picture answers your other question. ¨

I pull out this picture and hand it to him

I pull out this picture and hand it to him. When he looks at it he smiles as he looks deep in tought. I think back at the moment of the picture. At that moment my boyfriend proposed to me and I know it is more than eight hundred years ago but it still is one of my favorite pictures. ¨ Miss- ¨ ¨ Please no miss anymore Eraserhead, just Eveline is alright ¨ I'm tired of people I'm gonna be working with calling me miss. It reminds me of how they used to play around and it fucking hurts.

¨ Alright, Eveline is it possible to be like gay? ¨ I smile by hearing this question and clap my hands. ¨ Ofcourse it is thats your private life after all and now a question of my side. Do you and your boyfriend wanna live here or just live where you did. ¨ ¨ It might be nice to live here and if I call you Eveline you can call me Shota ¨

¨ Alright Shota I'll call you when your room is ready, have a nice day. ¨ he nods me goodbye and walks out of the library. ¨ Finally some peace and quiet ¨ I mumble ¨ Well time to finish this book ¨ 

As I read the book the door bursts open and Nemi, Kai and Himi run in. While Himi shouts ¨ Mommy, mommy auntie Nem and auntie Kai said we can go shopping because I don't have enough clothes! ¨ I laugh at her enthousiasme and say. ¨ Of course we can go shopping baby. have you already had breakfast? ¨ ¨ Yea she had breakfast and tell Kaina to give me my lipstick back she keeps stealing mine ¨

I look at Nemuri and start laughing again ¨ You can borrow one of mine ¨ I say. Her face just lights up in exitement ¨ But you have to tell me who Shota's boyfriend is ¨ I continue. She smiles and says imediately ¨ That would be Hisashi Yamanda or Present Mic ¨ I smile and say she can get one out of my room. ¨ Why did you need to know that mommy? ¨ Himiko asks me. ¨ I'm gonna get a room ready for the two of them so they can live with us sweetheart ¨ She smiles and I got straight up diabetes from the cuteness and I know it's the same for Kai.

~ So I'm still really busy and I was really suprised when I saw that people actually read this so thank you so much for that. When I told my friend she didn't believe me and had to see it but we were in class but till the next chapter ~