A better boyfriend that him

Yoon gwi-nam x female Y/N

(yes gwi-nam again)

tw: abuse, SA, r@pe, slapping and hitting (i hope i didnt forget anything)

plot: son myeong-hwan (if you dont know him first of all im happy for you and second of all he is a part of the bully group, probably the leader) was dating Y/N and he was a very abuse partener to her, he was also actively bullying her along with the other victims (lee jin-su, min eun-ji , kim cheol-soo) , gwi-nam knew this and felt ba for her since he was also into her, when the zombie apocalypse broke out gwi-nam became a hambie he found myeong-hwan abusing Y/N in the school bathroom. (idk what else to add here, enjoy)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME : 20:32

PLACE : ZOMBIE INFESTED SCHOOL

nobody pov:

~flashback~

a few months ago Y/N was a victim to a bully group called the "son myeong-hwan  gang" consisting of myeong-hwan himself as the leader of the so-called group , gwi-nam one of the members and most famous amongst all of them , park chang-hoon another member and kim hyeon-ju known as the only girl bully in this school.

she was constantly picked on aswell as the other 3 victims, that was all untill myeong-hwan wanted to trick her into thinking he is in love with her so he confessed his "feelings" to her and she being the blind idiot she was, believed his lies so they got together.

myeong-hwan was very abusive in the relationship and would constantly hit her, slap her and do other disqusting stuff to her without her consent, nobody knew exept for his self-called "gang"who also participated in the acts themselves.

"you slept with the entire class didnt you whore" myeong-hwan said slapping Y/N so hard that it left a scar in her left cheek as chang-hoon grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the ground. Hyeon-ju tossed her ciggarete at Y/N and laughed at her state , myeong-hwan then motioned gwi-nam to go behind her and so he did, gwi-nam covered Y/N mouth with his one hand as he had the other one at her stomach, holding her in place

myeong-hwan then got infont of her and ripped her school unform revealing her bra, he then motioned gwi-nam to unclip it and gwi-nam followed that order, myeong-hwan removed the bra revealing her breast as she was letting out mumbled screams and was conquered in fear

Y/N was sobbing and begging for it to stop but myeong-hwan didnt listen and instead started removing her skirt as she was screaming, all of the sounds were muffled by gwi-nam's hand .

hyeon-ju  started making comments about Y/N body and how her breast looked and even started touching them, myeong-hwan removed his pants and his undergarments and got closer to Y/N as gwi-nam was holding her in place.

HUGE TW HERE!!!!

myeong-hwan started touching Y/N body and private areas, he entered himself in her "area", gwi-nam was shocked an looked at the action terrified, he was still holding Y/N but his hand relaxed from fear.

myeong-hwan finished inside Y/N as she was screaming in pain and crying, gwi-nams hands were still placed in her mouth, he felt bad, he felt terrible but there was nothing he could do about it.

end of tw

myeong-hwan put his clothes back on and motion to his gang to leave, hyeon-ju and chang-hoon followed behind him like dogs desperately following their owner, gwi-nam removed his hands from Y/N as she fell to the ground sobbing

gwi-nam handed her, her clother and patted her back whispering "im sorry" in hear ears as he left the abandonded building aswell , leaving Y/N all alone.

~end of flashbacks~

it was in the middle of the zombie apocalypse and myeong-hwan took Y/N under a truck so they can hide, as they were hiding myeong-hwan started slapping her and threatening her .

"if you dont go over there and attract the zombies while i run i will feed you to them" he said holding Y/N's wrist in a tight grip as Y/N was covering her mouth and tears were steaming down her face

myeong-hwan had enough so he pushed Y/N  out of the truck and zombies started growling and running at her, she started screaming in fear and panicked, she though her life would be over and she started running somewhere.

gwi-nam was a hambie arleady and was walking towards the parking lot Y/N and myeong-hwan were in, that was untill he saw Y/N running as zombies were chasing her, he grabbed her hand and moved her behind him and took out his knife stabbing the zombies that were chasing her.

he then grabbed Y/N's hand an lead her in a safe place as she was crying and shaking in fear, gwi-nam tried to calm her down by hugging her and rubbing her back.

"hey... you are safe now... i promise i will protect you..." he said kissing her forehead

Y/N was shocked at the kiss and blushed "thanks..." she replied back to gwi-nam 

he rubbed her hair and calmed her down

"remember that time where myeong-hwan had raped you?" gwi-nam said as Y/N nodded her head

"i will take revenge for what he did to you, my precious" he said to Y/N as he kissed her leaving her in shock as she kissed back in a passionate way.

~time skip~

they made their way to where myeong-hwan was hiding and gwi-nam grabbed him by the wrist and started holding him tightly as myeong-hwan begged for his life, myeong-hwan's bone popped of and gwi-nam threw him in a pile of zombied

Y/N was very happy that myeong-hwan was dead, gwi-nam grabbed her waist and kissed her again,this time it lasted longer.

gwi-nam confested his love to Y/N and so did she

then they started dating in the middle of the apocalypse,

it was like heaven , Y/N was free from this relationship with myeong-hwan and gwi-nam was able to protect her as a hambie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------