2 - An opportunity

Upon arriving at UA Dante was led towards the cafeteria by Aizawa.

"Since we don't really have any other place to put you in, you have been assigned a dorm room.  but before i drop you off there I'm gonna take you to the cafeteria. We can't have you starving especially considering we have a battle trial tomorrow." Aizawa looked over his shoulder at Dante. "You have been assigned to class 1-A, and this means that i will personally watch over you. Try anything and you'll be out of here quicker than you got in."

"Sure, whatever." Dante responded as he shrugged his shoulders. "So when will I be able to eat something. I'm starving. Besides what do you mean by battle trial?"

"Five minutes and we will get to the cafeteria. As for the battle trial. Entirety of class 1-A, and that includes you from now on, will face off in a battle trial to determine what each of you has to work on when it comes down to your quirk handling, fighting and the ability to strategize on the go. Do you understand?" Aizawa said coldly as he opened doors to the cafeteria gesturing towards Dante to come in.

Dante just chuckled. "So I will be able to kick some ass huh? Can't wait to annihilate those kids."

"First of. I don't think I have to mention this but no killing. Neither injuring them badly. You're only allowed to incacipate them. So those guns are a big no no." Aizawa muttered coldly while leading Dante towards the counter.

"Why?! They don't even fire real bullets! But fine. I'll just put less of my power into them and make them non-lethal if you care so much." Dante just rolled his eyes upon walking up to the counter. "What can I even get here? I hope that pizza is on the menu." He looked at aizawa with hopefull eyes.

"It is. But make it quick. The kitchen closes in 10 minutes." Aizawa said walking away. "You got room number 555. I'll deliver you your school uniform in the morning."

"How many dorm rooms are there?" Dante asked shocked.

Aizawa didn't respond at all just leaving Dante alone in front of the counter.

"He sure is the best teacher to ever live huh?" Dante said sarcastically before turning towards a little window on the counter. "Hello? Someone there?"

One of the staff members head peeked from the kitchen through the window as she looked at Dante. "Oh yeah. what can i get you? I've never seen you. you're new here?" The woman leaned on the counter on her side of the window.

"Yup I'm new, anyway would it be possible for me to get a pizza? I'm kinda starving and i want to eat something quickly before heading to bed." Dante asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh sure kid. Just hurry up with the order." The woman responded smiling warmly.

"Prosciutto with garlic and potatoes, no olives." He said stating the last part of his order was rather firmly.

"You really don't like olives do you huh?" The woman chuckled lightly "Give me five minutes and your pizza will be ready."

"Thanks." Muttered Dante with a little smirk.

——————————————————————

Dante was pacing around the dorms while holding a plate with his pizza in one hand, trying to find his room.

"Okay... 100 rooms a floor. So my room should be on the sixth one..." The boy muttered while taking a bite of his pizza.

"549, 550, 551." Dante read the numbers of rooms out loud as he was going by before finally stopping in front of the room number 555.

"Jackpot" He smirked before opening the door and walking inside.

"Someone even dropped off my things huh. Not like I have anything too important." Dante exclaimed as he glanced at a traveling bag he took when he went with Enzo to do his job.