1

Mesmerized, the emotion overcame me as I looked at the handsome face, the poster on the wall of the bus stop. Drunkenly staring, practically ogling the photo I grin.

"That's right! He's just a dumb fishy fish," I mumbled thinking about my ex, my frown returning, the asshat cheated.

Why date him anyway? Thinking these thoughts upset my drunk mind more as I stared at the ground, about to fall asleep waiting for the damn bus.

Looking back at the photo I stare with a sigh "My future man has to look like you, or I'll cry myself to sleep every night" I mumble to myself yet again, sound like a whiny child.

When the bus arrives, and I stumble in, my face a bit flushed but I try to act normal, scanning my card and bowing slightly to the driver, walking to a seat in the front, near the door.

The bus's doors close with a thud, making me wince a little at the annoying sound, a sigh escapes my lips, my furrowed brows going back to normal as a wonderful voice plays through the speaker of the bus.

"Ahjussi!" I call out as the man responds to me, not glancing at me as he paid attention to the road but hey, he still responded. That was quite enough for me.

"Yes?" He replied to my words "Who sung this?" I ask the alcohol in my head and ears.

"Oh it's,-" my mind blurs as he speaks, haziness overcoming me, but too lazy to open my mouth to ask him to repeat his words. I silently listen to the man's beautiful voice, the speaker much too quiet for my liking.

The words were blurred, I couldn't hear but I could hear, the notion itself confused me.

My stop arrives, and I walk the begrudging five minutes home, sobering up.

The tune was stuck in my head but the words weren't processing, 'who was he anyway?' I think to myself, typing in my code and entering as I lock the door, "damn it, I should've asked him to repeat, why didn't I" I whine to myself, nobody else around to listen.

Walking over to my fridge, I swing the door open, grabbing a hang-over remedy I bought a week ago from the side and shutting the door, opening the bottle, drinking it all in one pass, tossing it in the bin.

Walking over to the bathroom, my head aches a bit as I just can't seem to stop thinking about the voice, why did I even want to know so badly? I just broke up with my ex and now I'm thinking about another guy.

I scoff at my own words, "damn, he really did get to me." I murmur stripping off my clothes as I turn on the shower waiting for the water to warm before I step in.

The stupid man and the other man with the nice voice, both people I cannot stop thinking about, but the first one overtakes me as I enter the shower aggravated.

"Cheating? Me? You cannot me a more loyal woman then me," I grumble out, talking to myself was better then drowning in my thoughts anyway "Stupid asshole" I mumble.

The hot water running down my back manages to calm me a bit as my muscles relax. How did this all start anyway? I see him holding hands with a girl when I'm out on a business related dinner with a coworker he knew? Then I get accused of cheating, when he's the one who got caught in the act!

How stupid was that, but then again he was a stupid man.

Finishing up my shower quickly, I wrapped a towel around myself, simply wanting to get to bed as I slip on my pjs and walk to my bedroom, leaving the towel on the ground for myself to pick up tomorrow.

Shoving my clothes into the laundry bin, the alcohol smell radiating off the clothes enough to make me want to puke after the intense drinking I just did.

That towel was the least of my worries right now, entering my room flopping down on the bed, pulling the soft blanket over my shoulders as I was embraced by the warmth surrounding me, what ever be more relaxing and comfort then this?

My peace is cut short, my phone ringing, a dial I recognize to be my best friends, the stupid girl I adored so much called so often I had to change the ringtone so I wouldn't ignore her on accident.

Sitting up as I grab my phone, turning the lamp on, as I scoot my butt so the back rests against the backboard.

I wait for her to speak after picking up, as my eyes take in the room illuminated by the soft yellow light next to me, casting a light glow.

"You got cheated on! I told you he was no good!" She yelled through the phone "I go on break for one week. One. Fricking. Week with my man, and your life is already falling apart , I wonder what'd you'd do without me!" Dahlia pounces at me through the phone as I wince.

I wanted to laugh at her dramatic notion but that would irritate her further. Irritating her right now was not the best idea, considering the last time I pissed her off, she pulled up in the middle of night just to scold me.

Not even being able to get a word in, she continued "Babes, I know your impatient, but it wouldn't kill ya to wait for your soulmate!" She prodded on as I sighed, she always brought this up.

"Dahlia I-" she cut me off as she continued, I knew how this call would end anyways as I rolled my eyes, "I'm coming back late today! I'll ditch my soulmate and we'll go clubbing, I heard there's this new popular singer playing at a bar, I'll take you!" She squealed excited as I heard a man protest form the background of our call.

Nothing excited her more then drinks, food and talking shit about people that wronged us.

"No protests! Your going! If you won't I'll go to your house, dress you, and drag you there myself! Okay?" She spoke as I chuckled at her demeanor. For some strange reason, I wasn't even that upset over my breakup, heck she was probably more fired up then me.

"I'll go, I'll be ready by 7" I replied as she gasps "Your seriously not gonna protest? Did he break you? Gosh, should I key his car?" She spoke worriedly and a I smiled.

"I'm good, no need to go to jail, be here by 7, I'm going to bed, bye! Love youu!" I giggled into the phone feeling lighter then before, ending the call before she could get another word in.

My phone goes on do not disturb and I go to lay down again, getting comfortable 'Maybe tomorrow wont be so bad,' I think to myself, a soft peaceful look settled on me and I let sleep overtake my tired body and mind.
—————————————————————————
A/N: I hope I did well! I revised and read over this chapter like three times so if there's any mistakes forgive me! I'm happy with the way this chapter turned out!