Sunshine!

Sunshine!

I'm comfortable now, maybe the most comfortable I've been in my whole life. My jaw feels free, my teeth free in their sockets. Kim smiles up at me, her blue eyes inviting and welcoming, like pools of water I can sink into. If I could, I'd kiss her right about now. She smiles, her teeth glistening with a purple-yellow that I've never noticed before on top of the pearly whites.

Ben's hand is still on me. I don't mind. Usually such a long touch makes me feel antsy.

"Hey, Pete, that took a lot of strength," he says finally. He's right. He pulls me in for a tight hug, his stubble tickling my neck like little insects. His breathing seems to travel through his body like a pulse, infecting mine to my bloodstream. I'm aware. Everything is vibrant. Colors, sounds, feelings. I've never felt so free.

"Thanks, man," is all I can say. The smile practically hurts my face.

"Thank you guys for being my friends," I add, the love traveling through me like a warm hug.

"Aw, Pee-Wee," Kim says, bringing herself to her feet, seeming to almost float as she drifts to the couch behind me, so that I'm sandwiched between her and Ben.

Ben has moved his arm now and placed it on the top of my thigh. It feels nice there, like a warm mitt holding me in place. I feel Kim's delicate fingers next, her silver nails tickling my collar bone and then squeezing the tops of my shoulders. The nails pinch like little fingers of their own and they send goosebumps up my arms and through me. I feel my cock twitch. I don't have the urge to wonder what's happening: we all are just puzzle pieces in the blur.

The warmth radiates like a drumbeat, sunshine bursting through the cold air outside. Sunshine to bring me home to the angels. A bath that's the perfect temperature. A picnic on a sunny day in May in a field of wheat. Christmas morning when I was nine. Everything is right where it needs to be.

That's why nothing feels wrong when I feel Kim's soft, damp lips against my neck, sucking on the skin. All I can do is let out a groan that comes with the waves of goosebumps like a field of grass being cut. The warmth flows like a liquid through me, washing from my heart to my limbs to my neck. I look up at the ceiling, the bliss taking over me.

"You've wanted this for a long time," Kim whispers into my ear. Ben's melted away, although I know he's nearby. I don't care. I'm sure he's okay with this, otherwise he wouldn't be letting me do this to his girlfriend. I can hear my heartbeat thundering in my ears.

Kim's hands explore me as she kisses at my neck, her hands reaching for my belt and the bulge below. I'm throbbing. Everything has become a sea of pink around me.

I feel the electricity as she strokes me through my pants, her hand a perfect mold around me. I can't speak, I don't need to. I'm as open as I've ever been.

Kim reaches her other hand around my front side, unbuckling the front of my pants and slipping the button through with a surprising lack of difficulty.

She reaches through the new opening and pulls my cock out, her right hand clenched around the head, her thumb wriggling over the top of it. I groan again, it's all I can do. Her nails are like little, pleasant pecks of electricity against my skin.

I throb in her hands, amazed I haven't exploded all over myself. I clench my eyes shut as she slowly massages my member.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispers into my ear, gripping me just a bit tighter. I wince but it feels so right

"Yeah," I say back breathlessly. I open my eyes and turn, letting her lie with her back down in the arm chair. She puckers her lips up at me, unbuttoning her black pants, her nipples hard through her tank top.