Bio

I've decided to do something a bit different with this story than Fox Guadian of the Boiling Isles. I'm going to make ONE bio unless something needs to be updated (hopefully there won't be). Due to this mostly being a MHA x Amphibia Crossover, with the secondary crossover being from Sonic, I gained an Idea. Since Anne, Sasha, and Marcy have the abilities of the Calamity Box, I though that it would be a good idea to give Izuku the Chaos Emeralds to match the Calamity Box. Now he won't have them all at once, and they will be found over the course of the series instead of making him go super immediately.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything here. The MHA Manga is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, Amphibia is owned by Disney, and Sonic the Hedgehog is owned by SEGA.

Warning: This story is rated for Mature Audiences. If you do not feel comfortable with Violence, Sexuality, Strong Language, and/or Mature Themes.

Name: Izuku Midoryia

Age: 13

Sex: Male

Sexually: Straight

Race: Human

Hair: Messy Green and Black Hair

Eye: Emerald Green with his left eye having a golden ring and his right eye having a blue ring in it.

Other Features: Has Diamond Pattern Freckles on each of his cheeks. He has a light tan.

Likes: Cooking, Training, Hanging around with his friends, the Planters, Dungeons and Dragons, Music, Gaming with Marcy, taking notes, drawing.

Dislikes: Traitors, Abuse, Negligence, Murderers, Manipulators, Robots.

Weapon of Choice: Sickles / A Scythe