Crystal Hearts

In which a daughter of a successful CEO father who runs a company of electronics like software, ai, robots, and more.

Decided to gift his daughter a present that is a robot.

A robot to which ends up becoming someone who protects her and loves her unconditionally.

What would happen if an evil person comes into the picture and destroys something she loves.

This is a Jimin robot x Reader au fanfic.

The father spoke up "I have a present for you. "
The girl looked at her father curiously " what is it? "

The father spoke up "a robot just for you. "

The daughter smiled fondly while her eyes sparkled "thank you"
She spoke up " what's his name ?"
The father spoke up "his name is Jimin" The father smiled softly while the daughter spoke up "Jimin "

The father then opened the box and put Jimin standing in front of her as he wired him with plugs and started to activate him while Jimin blinked and started to look down at the petite girl. "Hello, my name is Jimin, I am your robot and your boyfriend. Please to meet you Choi Aera."

————————————-
Welcome back to a new Book, that is coming soon

This is called Crystal hearts.

I do not allow plagiarism, all pictures, videos, and everything is credited to the rightful owners. This book is also inspired by anything related to robots and science fiction related books.

This is my first ever Sc-fi type of fanfic. Please keep in mind that it may not be the best but who can stop a girl who is willing to try.

Otherwise, I wanted to make this sc-fi romance type of novel. More like a Jimin robot book, there is not a lot of Jimin related books like sc-fi.

But I decided why not make this book one and continue with different members of different story background.

This one is about Nari (OC ) and Jimin.

I do not own these characters, other than my OC.

Let alone, this is through creativity and also all of this is based off of my imagination.

I thought why not surprise my readers with a robot au.

Who does not love a romance related robot book?

So this is my surprise for you all.

Thank you so much for the love and support.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Unicornbarf1221

————————————-