chapter one

......
Seoul South korea, 9pm
————————————

Raining, foggy, the father sighed in frustration as he was busy doing something, and that something was for his dear daughter, Aera.

Aera, Aera Choi, the daughter of Choi Hyunwoo and Choi Hina. Aera is born with a half Korean ethnicity, her mother Hina Nakamura, now Choi Hina, is Japanese, well to put it in perspective, Aera had problems growing up, by just being mixed child. Many people judged her for being half Korean. Despite the discrimination she went through and the bullying, Aera never gave up and so she did not want to stay in the same school so she decided to switch schools because of the bullying and discrimination she faced as a half Korean.

Overall Hyunwoo, felt sadder to see his daughter in a lot of pain, so he decided to make something, something that may lead to people wanting to know more.
A robot.
You guessed it, robots.
In the world they live in, there are people such as workers, scientists, engineers, and more, that are robots, well half robots, humanoids to be exact.
You have animal electronics, humanoids, and so many more as society is accepting to robots of all shapes and sizes. Overall we live in a world full of technology, science, research, and electronics. Hyunwoo was known to be the male figure of the acceptance robot alliances movement. In which people are not to judge, create chaos, and to love robots as they would love their own kind. The first time robots stepped into earth, they were used, robbed, and stolen from there own kind and used as resources more so science researching purpose, until a guy named Alex Yang, a half robot and half human made a peace treaty and declared a law to be put on in the government in the world globally to allow humans and robots to interact and to learn from each other. So the president thought of it, until he agreed and so now, we have robots and animals, humans, and everyone in harmony with love and peace.

Overall robots gotten the opportunity's to be able to work, have real jobs, have a family, and even enjoy life without stress and anger. But there is something that people the government put, it is to ban robots from existing, if, they do one thing, and that is violence and anything that is harmful to both themselves and to others. If a robot could not control their own actions, they will be taken away and be in a lab with wires and cameras and they will be, deactivated, all memories, everything will be erased forever.
That is what they will do, even if they are accepting another kind that is not like them, they will still always be in the look out if any trouble happens. Hyunwoo sighed as he looked at the robot in front of him, the robot was tall, with golden blonde hair, face as soft as a baby, eyes of an angel that when the robot smiles, it turns into crescent moons eye smile, plump pouty small lips, nicely shaped nose, cheeks like mochis, and arch eyebrows that is framed nicely on his face.

As the father made the robot, he then made the personality, and then spoke up "I hope this works, and if it does, please love and protect my daughter at all costs, be her knight and shinning armor. Be there for here when she is alone and done. Be there for her. " As he smiled softly and looked at his creation in hopes that his daughter loves the robot he made for her 20th birthday.

As he made the robot now he made the final touches. Robot name : Park Jimin, age : 21 yrs old, Robot type : maximals, animal type : cheetah. "Hello Choi Hyunwoo, would you like to activate this maximal? If so please speak." Hyunwoo spoke up, "Yes, activate Jimin." The Siri like voice spoke up "are you sure Mr Choi? This maximal may need more tweaks and there. Since you made this maximal, not only half animal half human, this should be able to work out well, but looking at it Hyunwoo, you know your daughter will be pleased with your creation. We can be able to make this work. Just need more work and then you can give your daughter this beautiful present. I highly doubt your daughter will not regret having this wonderful gift."