And They Were Roommates...

A/N: during my time away I got a 9 in my creative writing English mock😘

Leighton and y/n are roommates but don't share a room. It's a hot summers day and Leighton has decided to finally put up that shelf which has been sitting under her bed for a few weeks now. Leighton regarded herself as a bit taller than average, yet she was unable to reach where the shelf needed to go. However, Leighton's roommate, y/n, was taller than her, and a lot stronger. 

She strides over to y/n's room in her little black skirt and white low-cut shirt, then knocking on y/n's open door, her eyes lingering on the girls body as she pushed herself up off the floor- she was in the middle of a workout, and Leighton felt a little guilty for interrupting her, but she thought her shelf crisis was a lot more important than some workout 

"I need your help," Leighton says in a neutral tone. She was used to getting what she wanted, so she didn't really bother with asking. "Yeah? What's up?" Y/n asks, pushing herself up and standing, wiping sweat off her forehead. Her face was a little red, and she seemed out of breath. Leighton looks up at her, leaning against her doorframe. 

"I'm too short, and I don't trust myself on a step ladder," she says, motioning towards the shelf in her hand. 

Y/n chuckles slightly, and walks up to Leighton, taking the shelf from her before walking out the room and into Leightons. Y/n was currently in a baggy t-shirt, covering both their muscular figure and most of her thighs because it was long. Leighton had taken note of y/n's muscles before, finding them attractive, but never intended on making any sort of move because y/n hadn't made it clear if she would be interested in Leighton or not. 

She slicks back her hair into a messy bun. "Where do you need this to be put?" She asks as she stands in front of Leighton. She must be 3 or 4 inches taller, Leighton thinks whilst turning her head up to look at the girl. Her messy hair was somehow mesmerising, and she couldn't bring herself to look away. "Hellooo? Earth to Leighton."

"S-sorry," she clears her throat. "Just there," Leighton points to an empty spot on the wall. The taller girl leans up to set the shelf in place, her shirt lifting as she does so and showing her waist and soft abs. It was a distracting sight for Leighton- as she sat on her bed, her eyes watched the way y/n's body moved with each attempt to stabilise the shelf into place. She was getting hot, and not just from the temperature. "God it's so hot," y/n states, out of breath

Swiftly, y/n pulls her shirt off with one hand to reveal a sports bra matching her tight shorts. "Y-yeah," Leighton responds nervously. She'd never been this close to y/n whilst she was just... like this- and she could feel her mind going blank and her body begin to melt. 

There was something about a stronger, taller woman doing her chores which was so hot to Leighton- "there you go. all done" y/n interrupts her thoughts. Y/n turns around as a bead of sweat drips down their face... her hair was even messier than earlier... her arms were so...

"Is there anything else you need help with, Leighton?" 

She shakes her head; y/n pulls her shirt back over her body. Leighton wanted more out of their relationship than just sneaking glances at y/n when she wasn't looking. For once, she didn't care if this ruined their friendship. She wanted more. Y/n turns to leave the room, but stops when she hears Leighton whisper to herself: "God she's hot"

"Sorry?" Y/n turns around, did Leighton just call her... hot?

"I said-" Leighton stands up and stands in front of y/n, tilting her head up just to make eye contact, "-you're hot"

Y/n smirks at her remark. "You're pretty cute yourself," she responds and smirks, her tone now flirtatious and taking Leighton by surprise. 

"You know... our roommates won't be back for another couple of hours..." she tilts her head sideways, biting her lip slightly. Y/n takes this chance- she grabs Leightons thighs, picking her up and pulling her legs up to y/n's waist. Leighton instantly wraps her legs tightly around y/ns body, her hands over her shoulders as she stares into her eyes. Their faces are so close, and Leighton can feel y/n's breath on her lips as she speaks, "lets use that to our advantage," she grins

They both lean in, desperate to connect to each others lips for the first time- when they do, y/n squeezes her waist, pulling her even closer to her body as they find a rhythm in their kisses. She then lays Leighton down onto the bed, y/n on top as her kisses become more messy.

"Get on your back," Leighton whispers into the kiss, smirking. Y/n does as she is told- Leighton's now on top, staring down at the girl lying on her bed. She then promptly begins to kiss her neck whilst her hands feel every part of y/n's waist and hips under her shirt. "Take it off," y/n whispers and Leighton does so; Leighton quickly takes her shirt off too. Once they're both in their bras, Leighton returns to kissing y/n moving slowly down her body, her hands trying to be everywhere at the same time. She stops at the hem of y/n's shorts...

"May I?" she grins up at her. "Please," y/n responds in a playful cocky way. Leighton quickly kisses back up her body and then her lips again before sliding her hand down y/n's shorts. The boldness of the move makes y/n gasp into the kiss, making Leighton smile against her lips. She's now slightly to the side of y/n's body, her fingers beginning to make contact with where she wants them to. "Fuck-" she gasps

Without wasting anymore time, Leighton slips two fingers into y/n, smirking down at her as she watches the girls reaction. She sets a steady pace, arching her fingers and hitting all the right spots. She notices how much y/n starts to move under her touch and begins to rub her clit with her thumb, only adding to the stimulation y/n is receiving now. It drives her over the edge- she can't take much more and her back arches and she covers her mouth with her hand, moaning into it. Leighton only grins wider at the sight, she likes the control she has over y/n now. Y/n finishes and lays into the bed, breathing heavily. 

"God, you're good at that," she says between deep breaths. 

"I'm good at a lot of other things too," she smirks, and goes to pull y/n's shorts down

A/N: I have had no ideas for stories lately so im sorry if this is absolute shit i just wanted to publish something 😭