Chapter 5

August POV

(Date: June 16, 2015)

I was in the studio working on my music and focusing and grinding on what I do best. Me & Yn been on ok terms lately since I got out the hospital its better than being on bad terms. Not too long ago I released a song called "HipHop" and right now we in the middle of making the video for the song and I can't wait to release that.

Yn POV

I was on my way to go pick up my baby girl from Mama Sheila house.

I got out the car and went to the door and knocked on the door. Mama Sheila came and opened the door.

Mama: Hey baby

Yn: hey mama sheila *hugs her and comes inside*

Mama: how you been

Yn: I've been good. Where's Micayla

Mama: she's upstairs sleeping and have you talked to August

Yn: oh she sleeping okay then I'll come for her later and yeah I did this morning

Mama: oh ok good Yn you know August loves you

Yn: * laughs a little* sure he does

Mama: he does

Yn: Mama Sheila if he loves me why he still fucking with bitches and hoes while he's on tour and back home.

Mama: Yn soon he's going to realize what he lost he lost somebody that was good to him and he's going to come back to you cuz you are always going to be the mother of his child and you was always there for him, you been withMamaf throughout the bad times and good times. That day when Melvin died you was right next to August side. Yn before August got this big deal in becoming famous you was always by his side you never left.

Yn: I know but why he can't do that for me why can't he ride for me like I've been to him

Mama: idk but I know he loves you yn

Yn: ok mama I got to go

Mama: *hugs you* ok yn

Yn: *hugs back and leaves*

(If I made a mistake feel free to correct)