Chapter 7: Pain

Chapter 7: Pain

A/N: After the following chapter there will be a big time skip. It also has stuff that can be sensitive or triggering to some readers. It's to show how shitty of a person the character is. This chapter also has a violent scene including death. There is also something new I want to try in this chapter. Feedback would be appreciated.

Saturday, October 21st, 12:30 PM, Top of Grant Hill Trail, New Hastings, 20XX

Skylar is looking up at the clouds while sitting on the hood of her Huracan EVO. The trees have color and their leaves are starting to fall off. "Homecoming is on Monday. Maybe I should ask Ashley because it would be funny. I get she has a boyfriend but still. She's hot as fuck." Skylar thinks to herself as she sees a gray 2018 Mclaren 600LT pull up beside her. Skylar's face turns pale like a ghost. Chris hops out of the car and smirks at her. "I didn't expect you to be up here." Chris states. "G-Go away." Skylar says with her voice shaky. "Heh, why would I do that? You know you want me here with you." Chris says. "I fucking don't. You assaulted me Chris. I won't ever forgive you. Now leave, or I'll put a bullet between your eyes." Skylar says with seriousness in her voice. "Now don't be like that. I know you won't actually do that. You don't have the tits big enough to pull the trigger." Chris states. "Oh yeah???" Skylar pulls out a FN Five seveN handgun from her hip and points it at Chris. "Try me motherfucker. I dare you Chris. Do it. I WILL NOT hesitate!" "Hmph, whatever. TIME TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED." Chris says as he lunges at her. She aims at him but freezes up and hesitates to shoot him. Chris pins her to the hood of her Lamborghini. "GET OFF ME!!!!!" Skylar yells out as loud as she can. No one is around to help her. Chris has a sinister smile on his face. He grabs the gun from her right hand and chucks it away. Skylar tries to break free but Chris is too strong.

That's when the sound of a screaming V10 is heard behind them. Amelia's black 2010 Lexus LFA is seen as she slows it down on the side of the road. She hops out oblivious to what's happening. Amelia looks over at them and has a face of shock. "Is that- SKYLAR?!" Amelia thinks to herself as she rushes over to help. "SKYLARRRR!" Amelia yells out. Chris faces her as he lets go of Skylar. "What are you gonna do shorty? You don't look old enough to drive a car." Chris states. "Height doesn't determine age, dumbass. Maybe playing football finally made you turn into a retard." Amelia says. One of Chris' eyebrows twitches. "Ohhhh noooo, is your fragile ego shattered? What will I ever do to pay for this? I'm gonna do nothing. Mainly because you're an entitled selfish prick who likes sexually assaulting women and somehow gets away with it." "And you're tiny, a midget. What are you gonna do against me?" Skylar lets out a chuckle. "Oh you messed up Chris. That was the last straw. You never call her that. Ever." Skylar says as she rushes over to her gun that was thrown aside. She grabs it as Amelia goes for a low leg sweep on Chris. Chris trips over and falls to the ground of the parking lot. Skylar looks down at Chris. "Now, disrespectfully, fuck off. Leave or I'll actually put a bullet through your head." Skylar states with an angered tone. Chris gets up and goes back to his McLaren. "Pffft, not like this will stop me. Next time, I'll actually get what I want." Chris says as he hops in his car and turns on the ignition. The 3.8 Liter V8 engine turns on with it. He puts it into gear and drives off.

"Skylar, are you okay?" Amelia asks. "I'm fine, thanks to you. If you didn't drive up here it could've been a lot worse." "It's just a coincidence that I decided to come up here today. I needed time to think about something." Amelia says. "Really, you're not a person I was expecting to see today. Mainly because you left Remi's crew. What did you come up here to think about?" Skylar asks. "Well, James before he died gave Ashley one last request. To take care of me. I've kinda fallen in love with her brother. Even though he has a girlfriend. It's been love from a distance since freshman year. But I guess I didn't have the confidence to talk to Jack. And a few days ago I sorta kissed him after getting home from a race." "That's a lot to unpack. You know Remi is after him right. She wants his ass dead. But I've come up with a workaround. Make him join us by possible manipulation. Remi seemed on board with it. But you are in love with our target? That's gonna make things complicated when it comes down to it." Skylar says. Amelia sighs. "Yeah.... I kissed him to show my affection but he got mad. Expected right." "Well, yeah. I guess that's expected. He has a girlfriend. I'm gonna get going. I'll see you whenever." Skylar says as she hops in her Lamborghini. The 5.2 Liter V10 roars out as the ignition gets turned on. She puts the car into gear with the right paddle shifter. Yes, that's how you put a Lamborghini into drive. Amelia watches as the car starts to descend downhill. Amelia walks over to her LFA and hops inside it. "So Remi wants Jack dead. I WILL NOT allow that to happen. Even if it costs me my life. I finally get to have a brother figure in my life that isn't a Psychopath or a Sociopath. I'm gonna make a promise to myself right here and now. I will back off completely from Jack and won't make any more moves on him." Amelia says as she turns on her car and puts it into gear. She does a U-Turn and descends down the mountain.