Prologue

Have you ever bent your morals to achieve something important to you? Well, I have. Frequently.

And this time, the promise of success was too tempting to refuse.

As I sink into the comfort of my Benz, Mr. Paul greets me with a polite smile in the rearview mirror, to which I offer a reciprocal nod.

"You alright there, Miss Mathew? Another morally questioning case, is it?" His expression shifts slightly, fingers tapping a familiar tune on the steering wheel.

"I had to agree." I reason, my eyes fixed on the swiftly passing scenery outside.

"I wouldn't ask you to do otherwise, miss. Perhaps some music will calm you down." He adjusts the volume, filling the car with the sounds of an old CD mix I put together years ago.

Leaning back, I let KT Tunstall's voice guide me through 'Suddenly I See.'

My mind races, searching for a clear path forward. I mentally review every detail of the current case:

Defendant: Darshan Raval (Indie Label Music Artist)

Charged with: Copyright Infringement

By: Nikhil Arjun (Indie Oasis Owner)

Opposing Counsel: Emma Mathew (FoxyCrust Legal)

The question looms: How do I frame an innocent person for a crime they didn't commit and still get away with it?

***
Stay tuned for more!!!