(7)

__________________💙__________________
_______________________________________
__________

Author pov

She get startled when his lips met hers.. Soon the reality hit her and she pushed him as hard as she could.

Jungkook fell on the floor at her sudden push. He looked down and get up.

He tried to caress her cheeks but she yanked his hands away.

"DON'T!! Don't you dare to touch me! First you kidnapped me and now you are here showing your so called fake affection to me?!!"

She scoffed.

"Babygirl, it's not fake., What i am doing, is real. It's genuine!"

He said with calm and soft voice looking into her eyes.

"Genuine!"

She scoffed and looked away.

"What do you want from me?!"

She said yelling a bit,

"You babygirl, you know i want you"

He replied,

"Me or my body-"

Before she complete her sentence he shouted loudly,,

"Yn!! don't test my fvking patience!!!"

"Why? Isn't it the truth??"

Yn asked as her stubborn self still didn't take his words seriously..

"Yn please,,, Fine!!! I can give you a chance to leave this house, leave me..."

Jungkook said sighing which made her eyes shined up.

"A chance?? What chance???? Tell me tell me.."

She asked quickly with hope in her eyes..

He raised his one eyebrow looking at her happiness but from inside he is quite sure that his plan is gonna work,,

"I give you a deal.. You have to live with me for 100 days!"

He continued,

"Then you got your choice.. You will be free to choose either you want to live with me or not!"

"But remember,, if you deny to this deal, I got no choice but to force you to live with me for forever!"

He said and went downstairs to put the lunch tray..

Even though she will have to live with him for 100 days that means 3 and almost a half month,

still she thought that, atleast she will not have to live with him forever right?? And she eternally laughed thinking him as stupid,,

cause there is no chance she would live with him forever,, with the person who kidnapped her..

When yn hate this type of things she would never live with him!

So ofc it was her final decision that she agrees to live with him only just for 100 days!

Only if she knew that it's a very long time for Jungkook to make her feel special and fall in love with him As he knew that even she is a clever girl,

still she is soft hearted enough to fall in love with him and melt at his actions for her which will be definitely genuine!

After few minutes he came back to the bedroom.