(8)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yn Pov

I really don't know how but i think i actually like him. Cuz he has been so good to me and always cared for me..

Now i think he really do loves me, i feel like, he is not only obsessed with me, his love is genuine for me.

And i saw that, i saw it in his eyes, in the actions which he does for me, i saw the care, and the posession in his eyes..

I also witnessed him talking with someone maybe his friend, he talked with him about how much he love me,,

he wants me never to go away from him.. But I am confused.. Confused with my feelings..

I was deep into my thoughts when suddenly my thoughts got disturbed by a phone call. I picked up my phone and accepted it..

On the call

Mrs Lee: Heyy my daughter! How r u??

Yn: I am good mom! How is dad and oppa??

Mrs Lee: They are all good, your oppa is here.. You wanna talk with him?

Yn: Yess, give him the phone

Lee Know: Ow my sister, i went to Canada for some weeks, and in my absence u made a boyfriend already..

Yn: It's not like that oppa-

Lee Know: Shut up! I heard u r also living with him, Did u already lost ur v-card?

(He said and i can feel him smirking through the phone)

Yn: Shut up oppaa, anyways i will cut the phone..

(I said and quickly cut the phone)

Call ended

Jungkook Pov

I am here at my office, doing my work but the smirk is never leaving from my face..

Yes.. I have a connection with the phone which I gave her few weeks ago..

I can hear and see everything she is doing with that phone..

I sometimes see her playing games, sometimes watching reels, but the thing I like the most is when she talks to her family about me..

I am actually getting succeed on my plan.

I won her trust.. She always talks good about me with her parents.. And I also catch her blushing when she talks with me on the phone call through the cctv camera..

After a while

I called my secretary and asked for my upcoming meeting schedules of today..

But i was happy when i heard that i don't have any meetings today.

I quickly called yn and after 2-3 rings she picked up.

Author Pov

On the Call

Jungkook: Heyy babygirl, what r u doing??

Yn: I am playing games!

Jungkook: Hmm, Did you take your lunch?

[He asked even though he knew the answer as he asked from his maid]

Yn: Ah-m.. Ye-s

Jungkook: Such a lie babygirl.. I know you didn't.. Why didn't you eat??