𝟬𝟬𝟰 - 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

(TW: Coriolanus)

THE HALL was almost silent.

The academy students fell into a hushed silence, their eyes fixed on the screen in front of them as they observed the unfolding situation.

For a brief moment, Eyana wished Hilarius would speak up, not because she wanted to hear his irritating voice or his incessant and annoying complaints, but because the silence in that place was already making her uncomfortable, especially since the only voice filling it was Lucky Flickerman's.

That man's voice was not particularly pleasant.

If Coriolanus appeared to notice the camera pointing toward him, he was adeptly feigning ignorance. Yet, as Eyana watched on the screen, she discerned the slight twitch in his leg amidst the curious and judgmental looks of the people around the Zoo.

Perhaps because he knew it was a live broadcast, she wasn't entirely certain. However, what she did know was that if the snow boy became aware of the academy's watchful eyes, his desperation might become more conspicuous.

She didn't blame him for that, but she was starting to doubt his intelligence.

Eyana casually shrugged and redirected her focus to the screen, disregarding Hilarius's inquisitive glance. She scanned for the duo from District 8, relieved to find them slightly trailing her classmate, nestled on a nearby rock, intimately entwined. Bobbin's arm gently encircled the younger girl, who seemed blissfully unaware of their surroundings.

She sighed quietly, her attention drawn to the unfolding scenario on the screen. She couldn't help but feel warm as she witnessed Bobbin and Wovey's bond.

With a soft smile, Eyana glanced back to Lucy, who was now talking happily with some kids who were drawn to her bright rainbow outfit. She could see Coriolanus grinned, obviously pleased with the exchange taking place in front of him, but Lucky, the host, looked clearly upset, his desire for attention apparent as he felt uneasy with the focus being diverted from Lucy and the kids.

They seemed quite happy to be touching such a colorful and lively dress, too innocent to notice the gravity of the situation.

Yet, the girl from district 12 seemed to notice the immaculate gaze on her and quickly turned to Lucky with a slightly forced smile. "And who might you be?" she asked, and the man looked away from the camera a little to make a grimace, which caused Festus' laughter to interrupt some of the silence in the place and other students to join him.

He has always had a dislike for the man.

"I'm Lucky Flickerman from the Capitol News." He introduced himself with an irritating grin while pointing at the camera, and this made Eyana lean a little to the side in annoyance, making her a little closer to Hilarius, who blushed at the action.