A Father's Disaproval

༻❖༺
2.3k words

You guys are led in bed, but instead of hugging him, you are facing the wall, thinking about... everything. He holds your waist and buries his face into your back, he can tell something is wrong.

Ge kisses your neck, pulling you closer to him, "Everything okay?" he asked you in a whisper. Though, you stayed quiet, your mind filled with various thoughts.

He kisses along your neck to your ear now, you can feel the heat from his mouth, his warm breath, and his voice. "You wanna talk about it?" he asked, stroking your thigh with his thumb.

His hand moves over the other side of your thigh as he pulls you even closer to him. Kissing along your neck again, and then stops. He lets out a quiet sigh now before speaking. "Can I ask you something?"

You couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle, "you already have. Twice." You replied in a light whisper.

He chuckled softly and kissed your back. He spoke again, his voice still in a whisper. "I know, I guess I just have a third question." His lips moved to your shoulder, he kisses all along your arms and moves his hand over your hip.

"What are you doing?" You giggled, his soft kisses slightly tickling your skin.

"I'm just being affectionate" His one hand moves back to your hip and the other moves up to your chest, "Is there something wrong with that?" He kissed your neck, his cheek, and your shoulder. Now his hand on your hip moved lower now.

"Not at all.." you hummed as you let out a soft sigh, your back still against his front.

"Good, because I don't plan on stopping." His arms wrapped around your waist, tightening his grip as his hand on your hip moved lower to your thighs.

"Isn't it a bit late to be this...touchy?" you asked, your gaze still on the plain wall in front of you.

You could hear a small chuckle escape his lips, he moved his hand back up to your waist and kept it there. He was quiet for a little bit. "Is something wrong with doing it at 'this time'?" He said, as his voice was filled with mild teasing at your words.

"I don't know, you tell me." You muttered spoftly, not being very present in the conversation.

"I don't think so, personally.." His voice was still laced with teasing, but he was genuine in his answer. His hand on your waist lowered and moved back down your thigh again, inching closer and closer to your- yeah.

Hus touch didn't seem to affect you in the way he wanted it to as you just chuckled slightly before responding. "Yeah...it would be weird if you thought any different."

Your words made him stop for just a moment. However, his hand moved again. It's movements were slow, almost like a gentle caress. He was quiet now.

His hand continued moving, up your leg and eventually to your hip. Your hands remained in front of you, you hadn't turned to face him.

He had your full attention now, his soft breathing and his hand still on your hip. He was quiet for a solid few seconds. "Hey..?" He whispered.

"Hm?" You hummed quietly, your eyes starting to close.

His voice was still a whisper. He couldn't see your eyes, they were closed. But you could tell he was looking at you.

"Can you turn around to face me for just a second?" He asked you softly, his words were calm and soft. He didn't sound upset in any way when he asked them. But now, there was a hint of seriousness to them.

You frowned a little but saw no reason to ignore his request. You slowly turned your body around to face him.

His expression seemed a little more serious now. His eyes looked at yours, he seemed to be searching them. He was still holding you close, his hand stayed on your hip too, he kept in close to your body.