My Hockey Player

༻❖༺
2.5k words

That afternoon your worst enemy, Hayden Christensen was going to play a game, he is an ice hockey player. And just to annoy him you put on the rival team's shirt, with the last name of the captain of that team

He ignored you several times and rolled his eyes. But just when the game was about to start he approached the glass that divided the court from the stands and looked at you seriously. "After the game, you and I are going to talk" and after that he skated away when the game started.

He played very seriously that afternoon, he had a determined look. Even his coach was looking at him surprised by his performance, you had never seen him play so well, it seemed that having you in the stands pushed him to surpass himself and when the game ended he skated directly towards you.

He takes you aside and makes you look at him. "What do you think you're doing wearing that damn shirt?" He is very angry, but seeing you up close you can see that he's not just angry, he's irritated and annoyed.

"Hmmm, Iet's see, I like the colors better, the size is perfect, the fabric is just comfortable, oh, and you're my enemy and I don't like you." You replied with a smirk forming on your face.

"I don't care how much you like the shirt or how much you hate me, I want you to take it off." He tried to sound intimidating, but you noticed how his voice trembled as he looked away from you.

"Why should I? And besides, who do you think you are to give me orders?" You approached him until your bodies touched and looked up at him with a mocking look.

Just stared at you, his jaw clenched and his breathing increasing, he wanted you to follow his orders and he hated to admit it, but your closeness made him not think straight, so he grabbed your shirt and pulled you to him, he grabbed your lips with his in a passionate kiss.

At first, your eyes widened and you wanted to pull away, but after a few seconds you couldn't help but melt into the kiss, your minds were fuzzy but you managed to regain your senses just enough to realize that you were still at the rink. So you push him away slightly. "Not here, you idiot."

"Then, how about in the back of my car?" He replied as he tried to approach you again and grab your hip, only to be stopped by your hand on his chest.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, why in your car? I know very well that you can do better than that." You were now playing a game and you didn't miss your chance to tease him.

Your words made him even more annoyed, but he didn't want to make a scene in such a public place. "You want me to do better?" He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the back of the building, where his car was parked. "Then, tell me what would you like me to do" He looks at you with an arrogant smile.

You look at him out of the corner of your eye to make sure no one follows you. "I think you know the answer already, don't you?" You were now backed up against the wall of the building and he was so close that your bodies touched again.

He placed one of his hands on the wall next to your head and approached your face. "Why don't you remind me then?" He whispered, his breathing was more agitated than usual and the air started to become warmer.

You ran your hand through his dark blonde hair. "I thought you wanted me to wear your clothes, right?" You asked, pulling him closer. "In that case, give me your shirt, I want to wear it." You tried to look as serious as possible, but there was no way you could hide your smile.

Hayden was surprised by your sudden request, but he didn't hesitate to take off his shirt in a quick movement and hold it out to you. His shirt was still warm from his body and you could easily smell his comforting scent.