Ask 2

Question 1Pitaya: FIGHT HER!

Question 1
Pitaya: FIGHT HER!

Royal Margarine: Did you NOT hear the words, God-like?

Tarte Tatin: If she's a threat, I will put an end to her.

Royal Margarine: BUT GOD-LIKE?

SnapDragon: Bwun! Hehehe!

Pitaya: SssnapDragon sssaid they'll burn her!

Royal Margarine: Is no one thinking she'll be extremely dangerous and hard to beat!?

Wildberry: I will do what Queen Mother requests of me. But don't think I would like to be friends with her.

Hollyberry: We'll drink some Berry Juice together!

Buttercream: Rahgrah!

Pitaya: Ugh... You're ssso cowardly!

Question 2
Pitaya: I never sssay no to a challenge! But I will be the victor! You will sssee Cookie!

Tarte Tatin: You do realize what they're suggesting...Right?

Pitaya: Yeah! We're going to ssspar! Apparently, Cookies like to ssspar on top of their bedsss, which isss weird, but it doesssn't change the outcome!

Buttercream: 👁️👄👁️

Wildberry: Back to kindergarten you go.

Question 3
Pitaya: Ha! I don't need gunsss to fight, Cookiesss!

Wildberry: I'd rather not. Queen Mother hates those.

Hollyberry: Eh...It's really hard to use a gun without killing anyone, so I'd rather not.

Tarte Tatin: If you think about it, cannons are guns, but plus-sized.

Royal Margarine: I get a bit nervous around Gun Powder. I once saw a guy accidently blow his hand off for not using a gun right.

Buttercream: _⁠ತ *Doesn't even have hands*

SnapDragon: *Was literally just born a few days ago*

Question 4
Me: Gassy 👺

Question 5
Me: Home. Also, sorry to those who contact me through Discord 😬 My notifications on discord are muted, and I refuse to unmute them, because of the ridiculous amount of notifications it gives me FOR THE SMALLEST LITTLE SHITTY THINGS! Also, I'm working on a bunch of projects and stuff like that too.

PitayaDragonsMaster