| Challenge 1 Results |

-boop-

The NightWing in the picture would've been Clearsight

NightWings -

Appearance

Known as a organized and deadly tribe, these creatures of the night are equipped with a slim frame, Short horns, wings flaps, horn(s) on their foreheads, stars decorating the underside of their wings, and constellations applied on their upper thigh depending on when they were hatched.

If these dragons are hatched at noon than they will be gifted 'daylight colors' that mimic the sun's rays.

Each horn on their foreheads dictates their abilities. With one horn being either mind-reading or prophecy, two being both, and three be both abilities increased in power. 

Any dragon hatched at midnight or noon with only one ability will have their ability inhanced. This is marked by glowing yellow eyes such as the one above.

Abilities

These deadly creatures vanish into the night without a trace. Using the flaps located underneath their limbs to support them in the air to subdue any noise caused by flapping.

Depending on what time they were hatched, these dragons will have a constellation on their flanks that signify their 'family' within the tribe. This 'family' supports one another through claws, food, or abilities.

If born during the night, these beasts are granted matted scales that further allow them to disguise in the night. If they are hatched from 6am-6pm they are given almost sparkling scales that (if flown through a fire blast or fire in general) will make them vanish completely!

Fire-breathing and normal NightWing abilities inhabit this tribe.

So there's my take on NightWings! I do think this allows them to be different then their original form but also keeps their true intentions in mind - deceit, assassinations, and intelligence. 

Challenge completed!?

-GG_Collapses_Into_Bowl_Of_Shaving_Cream