rise from the anvil

The planet was quiet. The war had destroyed the local fauna and other things following the decepticon invasion of terra-33 and on the surface a large field of dead autobots lay on the ground as a lone decepticon holding two swords, his purple paint job stained with oil and pink energon, his face covered by a battle mask only his red optics show his left optic scarred but still functional. He lifts his swords and brings them down in a quick succession throwing the liquids off them before they are sheathed on his back his helmet was triangular with two gray points near the sides and a small vent on his cheeks. Two wings on his back with the swords connected into the back. He raises his hands to see the energon of his enemies on them and he starts to shake and he hears screams until the land changes in the blink of an eye and he looks down to see his colors changed and a giant hole in his chest before reality returns and he looks up to see the fleet destroy the last transport ship and he closes his eyes before hearing a voice call out "C147!" the bot turns to see his partner 62H0T "you did well. Megatron will be pleased" the bot nods at his ally who walks back to call for a dropship as the purple bot stood in silence until a ship landed and the doors opened to reveal their master in the chrome, Megatron. The two bots immediately kneeled as the warlord walked to them. When he was right over them he chuckled and spoke "stand my loyal blades" the two immediately stood out of reflex and instinct but C147 was in a daze as if the word blade meant something to him. The two looked at the tyrant as he was handed a prod that had the decepticon insignia on it and he smiled as the two knew what this meant "unit 62H0T! You have proven that your skills are worthy of my attention therefore I hereby announce that you shall be called sixshot! My instrument of destruction!" Megatron jabs the prod on sixshots chest and he grunts as purple bolts of electricity shoot out before Megatron removes the prod showing the decepticon insignia. He then turns to C147 and smiles as he speaks "unit C147! Your loyalty and determination in my name have not gone unnoticed!" he raises the prod and the bot readies himself for the pain and the weight of his duty "your efforts have been rewarded my friend! You shall be named Claymourn! My loyal blade!" He thrusts the prod and pain is all he feels but soon the pain vanishes as joy and happiness arrives and he starts to laugh making many of the decepticons watching step back in shock and surprise but sixshot looks in pride as his friend finally achieves his goal and Megatron... Megatron smiles at his work.