22.

Omniscient
Turks & Caicos

"Bitch you so fake!" Lani yelled thru the phone as Mijah laughed. "Then you laughing like shit funny." Stormi mugged her thru the camera.

"I was gonna tell you guys once we got back." Mijah sot her phone up on the counter listening to her best friends give her hell. Lani started to get more comfortable with them after a few months and they all got closer.

"Mhm , let us see the ring." Stormi said. Mijah held her hand up in the camera hearing them gasp. "He's a good man savannah!" Lani smiled making them all laugh.

"We're gonna start planning as soon as you get back." Stormi demanded , Lani hummed in agreement.

"How's the baby doing ?" Mijah asked Lani. "Good , we find out the gender soon." Lani said making her nod. "Ugh yall making me wanna have a lil demon." Stormi sighed dramatically.

"It's not too late." Mijah smirked in the camera. Lani nodded her head agreeing.

After she got off the phone with them she sighed putting her head in her hands. She noticed that she had missed her period and decided to take a pregnancy test. The first one she took said she was pregnant but to be sure she took three more and they all said she was indeed pregnant again.

Mora was only ten months. She didn't really plan on having another kid until Mora was at least three or five. Zion on the other hand didn't mind having another kid back to back.

She knew he would be happy to hear the news but she wasn't so sure if she was happy about the news herself.

Selling Lashes by Lil Durk played as Zion sot at the patio in the backyard of their air bnb smoking a blunt while scrolling on his phone with the music playing from the speaker lowly.

Even tho he was a youngboy fan he wasn't a hater , durk had some hard songs. The door opened and he turned seeing Mijah walking outside making him smile.

"Wassup ma." He cleared his throat. "Hey baby." She mumbled sitting down beside him before he pulled her on his lap instead.

"You good ?" He asked noticing the look on her face. "Mhm." She lied playing with her fingers taking a deep breath.

He hummed leaning back in the chair adjusting her on his lap. "Ok. No i'm not fine , i'm pregnant again and I don't know what to do. Mora isn't even walking yet and i'm already pregnant again. I don't wanna kill my baby either but....yea." She blurted unexpectedly.

He just sot there quietly not saying anything back. She turned to look at him , he looked her in her eyes taking a pull from his blunt , blowing the smoke out his mouth to the side.

"I been knew you was pregnant princess. I was just waiting on you." He shrugged carelessly making her jaw drop. Believe it or not he had been noticing how her mood would start changing out of nowhere and the weird craving she was having. Her hips also started growing but he didn't say anything.

"You're not being a good husband." She frowned deeply making him laugh. "Nah you wah just in denial. YOU already knew you were pregnant again but kept calling it 'happy weight' and shit." He spoke while putting his blunt out.

She looked off to the side knowin he was right. She was noticing slight changes with her body but since she also had been popping plan b's , she didn't think she was pregnant.

"Do you want this baby ?" He asked grabbing her chin making her look at him. Silence took over them , she didn't know what to say back honestly.

"Remember , baby's are always a blessing boo." She remembered what her Auntie Shanti told her.

"Yes." She finally spoke making him smile. He grabbed her face bringing her into a kiss. "I love you mama." He mumbled against her lips.

"I love you too." She smiled in the kiss. "We gotta book you an appointment to make sure tho." He pulled away , she nodded.

___________________

"Ok what if I was a whale , would you still love me ?" Mijah asked making him groan throwing his head back. "Mama. If you was a whale..trust and believe yo ass ain't coming nowhea near me." He scoffed. Zion was terrified of whales and he didn't even know why.

It was night time now and they were just up watching some tv while Zion smoked his blunt.

"What about a rhino ?" She smiled at him. "Kemijah." He said sternly. She had been asking him questions for the past twenty minutes just because she was bored with nothing to do and the tv wasn't entertaining her.

"You're no fun." She mumbled rolling her eyes. "And you blowing my high." He said sitting up against the headboard putting one of his hands in his pants and the other one behind his head.

"Why do boys do that ?" She asked curiously. He didn't respond to her question keeping his eyes on the tv.

"Baeeee." She dragged now straddling his lap. "Hmm." His hands went to her ass. "I'm sleepy." She mumbled laying her head on his chest.

"Take a nap then mama." He kissed her forehead. "Goodnight." She closed her eyes. "Night baby." He said rubbing her back.

One of their phones started ringing making her eyes pop open. "Ima get it , go back to sleep." He reached over seeing it was his phone and Shanti was calling him.

He smiled thinking it was just Mora. "Wassup ma ?" He answered the phone putting it to his ear. "Son yall need to get here now i-it's Keon." She spoke in a shaky voice making him freeze and Mijah lifted her head up hearing the panicked voice.

                        ____________________

oh shit🌚