69-70: Growing

Chapter 69: Growing up

"I have this plan, but I don't have any inspiration now, and I'm not sure I can write it well. Now I have to find a job that can make a living. And the most important thing is... I haven't got it yet Qualifications to write."

Oda Sakunosuke lowered his eyes and said calmly.

"Oh?" Araki Kūyo opened his eyes slightly in surprise, "Forget about other things, writing does not require qualifications, right?" "

Although there is indeed a threshold for literature, as long as you feel something in your heart and want to leave something behind, , If you want to tell something through words, you don’t need qualifications."

The black-haired boy shook his head in disapproval.

Oda Sakunosuke smiled. He didn't originally plan to talk about himself with strangers, but somehow, he unexpectedly had a good impression of Araki Kuyo. Unknowingly, he also buried the reason why he originally planned to keep it deep in his heart. He said it out: "I have done some very bad things. Before the atonement is completed, I am not qualified to write."

"Atonement? Who judged you? And according to what rules?" Araki asked road.

"I made this decision myself."

"Really... Since it is you who is judging yourself, there is nothing you can do about it."

Araki sighed regretfully, "I quite want to read the novel you wrote. Yeah."

"Hahahaha... If I write it out, I will definitely remember to send you a copy."

Oda Sakunosuke smiled.

"You just said you haven't found a job yet, right?" Araki Kūyo blinked and suddenly thought of something and said.

"That's right." Oda Sakunosuke nodded.

"Then let me introduce you to one. The work is easy, and there is enough time for you to collect materials and come up with plots." Araki Kuyo pulled up Oda Sakunosuke without any doubt.

It wasn't until he got into the car belonging to the Port Mafia that Oda Sakunosuke seemed to react slowly.

Outside of working hours, he was always a bit dazed, but now he didn't realize until he was abducted by Araki Kūyo that he seemed to be from the port mafia.

"What is your relationship with the port mafia?" Oda Sakunosuke looked at Araki Kuyo with his cobalt blue eyes.

When he was a killer, a unified consensus in the underground world was that people in the Port Mafia could not be provoked. No matter it was the crazy ancestor leader or the mysterious current one, once he provoked this behemoth, he would be killed by the Port Mafia who cares about face. Keeping an eye on him is really not worth the gain.

However, Oda Sakunosuke has long since stopped working as a killer. Although recently, job hunting requires academic qualifications and only recruits the best. As a result, Oda Sakunosuke, who has no academic qualifications and only has the ability to kill, has been wandering around for several months without finding a job. , now already short of money.