Lucius Malfoy

Amora Lupin was having breakfast with her father when an owl came in. Landing a letter in front of Amora. She grabbed the letter to see it was from Hogwarts. She smiled, as she opened it seeing that she was going another year. "After breakfast will go to Diagon Alley to grab books and materials." Remus said, this made Amora nod as they continued to have breakfast. They got ready for the day and walked over to the fireplace. "Amora you'll go first. The Weasley's are gonna wait for you there. I don't want Harry to see me just yet." Amora nodded, waving bye to her father as she grabbed the floo powder and yelled, "Diagon Alley." The next thing she knew was seeing Diagon Alley and Mr. Weasley. "Ahh, Amora. The family is inside the bookstore. I decided to stay back to make sure you were ok."

Amora nodded, brushing off the dust and said, "Doing just fine thanks. Pleasure seeing you again Mr. Weasley." They walked to the bookstore, but she bumped into Hermione. "Hello Mione." Amora said, as Mione replied. "Amora, it's good to see you again." Amora saw Draco inside the bookstore. "Excuse me Mione. I see a friend I would like to say hi too." Hermione nodded, letting her pass as She walked up the stairs sneakily.

"Hello Draco." Amora said softly making the Slytherin boy turn to her. Draco was stunned to see Amora. She looked beautiful. The two had lettered to each other back and forth over the summer. Becoming good friends what not. "Amora, how was your summer?" Draco asked. Amora walked over to Draco as she put her arms on the railing and said, "It was nice. I became an official Animigus with the help of Professor Mcgonagoll and my father." Draco smiled at Amora and said, "To the ministry you mean?" Amora as she looked down to the crowd and said, "I haven't seen this bookstore busy in a while." Draco looked at her confused as she said, "You don't know?" Amora looked at Draco confused as he spoke, "Gildroy Lockhart is doing a signing today. If you can see it's mostly females." Amora saw the photos and rolled her eyes.

That's when they announced Gildroy was coming out. That's when the whole scene unfolded as she saw her cousin being pulled close to Gildroy. After Draco and Amora walked down the stairs as Draco said, "Bet you loved that, Potter. Famous Harry Potter. Can't even go into a bookshop without getting onto the front page." Ginny Weasley, the youngest Weasley and only daughter walked up to Draco and said, "Leave him alone." Draco looked down at Ginny then back at Harry. "Look Potter. Got yourself a girlfriend." Fred Weasley then said, "Like you ever get one Malfoy."

Amora walked down when Mr. Malfoy, Draco's father took him to the side and said, "Now now Draco play nicely. Mr. Potter. Lucius Malfoy." Amora watch the scene unfold when Arthur Weasley came over and Mr. Malfoy said, "Weasley Sr." Arthur looked up and said, Malfoy." The tension between the two families was pretty rough when Lucius looked over at Amora. "You're Janie Potter daughter, correct?" Amora looked at Lucius as she nodded. "My deepest apologizes for your mother. I used to know her before she got with that Lupin of course. I have the deepest favor of her." Amora just stared at him and said, "Thank. My father chose wisely Mr. Malfoy." Lucius called for Draco as he said, "See you at school." He then looked at Amora giving her a subtle wink. 

(602)

(602)