Train

It was the day to go to Hogwarts. Amora was packed as her father took her to 9 and ¾. "You've got everything?" Remus asked Amora making her nod. Remus chuckled and said, "I have a present for you. Here." Remus holds a kitten making Amora squeal. "Dad! Oh Merlin it's adorable." Remus chuckled and said, "It's a boy. I decided this color cause it was the color cat of your mothers Animigus." Amora looked at the kitten with a smile and said, "I'm gonna name you Leo." Leo mew'd making Remus chuckle and said, "Professor Mcgonagoll has everything set and ready. Now enjoy school Amora." Amora nodded, hugging her father and getting onto the train with Leo in her hand.

She was walking through the train to see Hermione, a blonde girl, Ginny, and Neville. "Hello everyone. Are you knew?" The blonde girl nodded and said, "Luna Lovegood. 1st year." Amora shook Luna's hand and said, "Amora Lupin, pleasure to make your aquaintance." Hermione saw Leo and said, "Amora when did you get a kitten?" Amora looked down at Leo and said, "Litteraly right before getting on. My father surprised me with him. I thought it was the sweetest thing. My mother was an Animigus and this was the color of her cat Animigus." Hermione smiled as the train started to go.

"Hermione did you see the boys come on the train. I swear I would've seen Ron by now." Amora said. Hermione shook her head as Ginny shook hers as well. Amora then saw Draco walk by signaling her to come meet him somewhere. "If you guys excuse me. I have to go to the loo. Mione mind watching Leo for me." Hermione shook her head as Amora walked behind Draco following him to a secluded spot of the train. "How are you?" Draco asked. "Good. Just a little mad at you." Draco seemed confused as Amora said, "You keep bullying my friends. I don't like that. Harry's my cousin. He doesn't know that yet. But I'm all what he has Draco."

Draco sighed and said, "Sorry. Amora, I didn't realise." Amora shook her head and said, "It's fine." Draco grabbed her hand but in a sweet matter making her confused. "Amora, I'm sorry. I'll try to be more civil." Amora smiled at Draco and said, "Thank you Draco. You're father was very disrepectful though. Talking about my father like that. I mean I have heard about that part of her life but she never was truly happy about it. Your grandfather paid my family to force my mother into dating your father. Before you father and mother were to be married. It was going to be my mother." Draco sneered at this and said, "Thank merlin it wasn't." This made Amore confused as Draco realized he may have just showed his feeling for Amora. "Well, I've got to go but see you at Hogwarts." Draco walks away making a poor confused Amora say, "Alright see you then." She goes back to her compartment dressed and ready. 

(509)

(509)