Chapter Four: The office talk.

The first thing my eyes saw was two guys that were on the couch playing video games. One looked extremely uhm... he just didn't look right since he was missing his eyelids and had this carved smile on his face with jet black hair and sickly pale skin.

The other guy was short with blonde hair a green hat and outfit and resembled Link from the Legend of Zelda the only difference was the eyes, the whites of the eyes were black and his eye color was a blood red with blood tears going down his cheeks.

"Fuck you, Ben!" exclaimed the sickly pale guy after losing the game and the guy who I assumed was Ben laughed.

"Well, Jeff, I told you I was much better than you at this then you, bozo." Said Ben with a smirk.

I couldn't really hear anything else since Toby, Masky and Hoodie kept on walking deeper into the mansion. In the hallway the next thing I saw was a girl wearing a pink dress with beautiful green eyes and brunette hair chasing down a creepy looking dog that seemed to be a husky with this smile.

This place was certainly questionable. Before I could see anyone else I was taken into a room that looked like an office where a tall slender figure stood wearing a suit and his skin was white not sickly pale but just white... he was faceless...

"Sir, we got her." Said Masky.

Toby then set me on the floor and I looked up at everyone in the room.

"Good, hand me over the amulet I asked for." said the figure with his hand open.

"Toby tried taking it off with his hatchet but it didn't work it seems to be attached to her in a way." said Masky with an annoyed tone.

"Why do you want me necklace?" I asked with a curious tone.

"That necklace holds great powers and if it ends in the wrong hands things could end terribly for us." said the faceless man.

"Well, I tried taking it off by myself and it doesn't butch so good luck." I told him with a frown.

"S-sir, why don't w-we *tic* keep her here t-till we find a way to break the necklace?" suggested Toby as he snatched me by my F/C sweater back onto my feet.

"We can't be keeping a human here, Toby, she has a life outside the forest and we don't want humans finding us." replied the faceless man

"That's true, her family already may have become worried since she has been away from home for hours now." added Hoodie with his arms crossed.

Toby crossed his arms and nodded. Before he looked off to the side.

"But maybe you can erase everyone's memories about her." suggested Hoodie

"What!? n-no! you c-can't just erase her from everyone's life like that, H-h-hoodie!" shouted Toby.

Before they started arguing the faceless man wrapped a black tentacle that merged out of his back around Hoodie and Toby and squeezed pretty hard

"Silence." Said the man in the suit.

"I'll find a way around this. In the meanwhile let her go from her restraints and let her walk around the house but don't let her out or else someone will become Nurse Ann's next patient, she's been itching for a patient."

"That doesn't sound bad." Said Hoodie.

"Or become Sally's new play mate for the week."

"Okay, we w-w-will make sure she doesn't leave." Said Toby.

The black tentacles slowly unwrapped from Toby and Hoodie and Hoodie simply left the room and Masky followed.

"Toby, as you already know you'll be taking care of her so don't let Jeff or Nina or Eyeless Jack get their hands on her." Said The faceless man.

Toby took his axe and broke the ropes from ankles and wrist letting me go. I looked up at Toby and looked down at the floor. Toby took my arm and walked me out of the faceless man's office.

"who was that?" I asked

"Slenderman. Our leader." Said Toby without stuttering which was surprising but I didn't pay it no mind

"Hey, who's that?" Asked a feminine voice. Thank goodness there's a woman in this house.

I turned my eyes to where the voice came from to be met with a woman wearing a white mask with black lips and shiny black hair fell over her shoulders and her skin was pale and she was wearing a black dress.

"She's Y/N. Y/N Jane, Jane Y/N. Slenderman w-w-wanted the necklace around her *tic* neck for some r-r-reason and we couldn't get it off so she's going to stay with us." Responded Toby.

"Well, it's nice having another girl here who isn't a complete psycho." Said Jane.

"Yeah, it's a nice change." Said a girl that came out of the same room as Jane. she was wearing a green coat with a white top underneath and she had light brown hair with... a clock for an eye?

"Yeah, if any of these idiots especially Jeff is bothering you I'll kill them for you." Said Jane as she pulled out a nice.

"Understood, ma'am" I murmured.

"Call me, Jane. She's Clockwork." said Jane as she pointed to the girl with a clock eye.

"She's m-my ex b-but she's nice." Said Toby as he pulled me deeper into the mansion.

After a while of walking past doors we got to the last one. Toby opened the door and nudged me into the room.

"My room is next door s-so don't hesitate to *tic* knock on it if you n-n-need help."

"Why do you stutter and have those tics?" I asked as I entered the room.

"I have turrets *tic* which makes m-me have physical outbursts. Look, I c-can't control it s-s-so don't judge me." Said Toby with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I won't, trust me." I chimed with a smile.

"Don't come out of your *tic* room if it's not for something important and you have a ba-bathroom I'm your room so don't worry. When the clock hits 7:00 come d-down for dinner, don't be late. Slenderman doesn't like incompetence." Toby said before closing the door.

I pouted and sat down on the bed with my arms crossed before laying down in a starfish position. My H/L displayed before I took out my sketchbook from my backpack and began drawing to pass the time and using my digital camera as reference.

(1141 word count. I hope y'all are enjoying this fanfic and I'm going to reread some of the backstoris of the creepypastas to get a good idea of their personalities.)