The Beginning

Somewhere on Earth live a happy, cheerful girl named Daenery. She's turning sixteen this year and is currently a student studying at a public school. Her Father works from far away and her Mother is a housewife. They lived near the City and are just a normal Family of three living a simple life. But little do they know that she's a reincarnation of the most powerful Goddesses among all.

*Nighttime*(At the Celestial Kingdom, beast and witches have attacked their land) "Your Majesty, our soldiers from every corner of the Kingdom have fallen down, they have gotten much stronger than the previous war ages ago! We cannot win this fight Sire". Said by General Jovian'. "I see~ while looking at the Queen's eyes' and said, We have to take this risk, no matter the cost" and Queen Prianca nodded, showing her agreement to his beloved King Felipe'. The two then proceeded in the Chamber of Magic, where the three most powerful artifacts lies namely: "The Gem of Power, The Scepter of Power, and The Crown of Magics" this three artifacts belonged to the most powerful Goddess among all and can only be used and summon upon by that certain person. "Your Majesties the enemies are coming" said by one of the Royal Guard 'The King and Queen hurriedly then combined their power to do what is must and released a very strong surge of magic, affecting each and every single world' soon enough the Lord of Chaos approached them' "Where is she?! Tell me? said by the Lord of Chaos" "No matter what you do, we will never ever gonna tell you where she is" said by King Felipe' Lord Chaos have flinched and told his comrades to lock them up for good*.

*Flashback* the King and Queen relea- sed a very strong magic and affected each and every single world, even Earth'. This surge of power have changed the course of direction of the humans lives'. The Magics released by the King and Queen have chosen new individuals to gain their own including Daenery.

"In the morning' Daenery have woken in a shock, suddenly feeling strong and different" she then got out of the house to see what is going on. She goes on her favorite spot and suddenly when she is about to touch a tree, she accidentally burned it down without knowing what is happening or where the fire even came from' "What is going on?!!"Where did this came from???" *shocked* said by Daenery" some people notice it "Look there's a fire over there" they hurriedly came to see it, Daenery then runaway as so she also doesn't know what is happening".