Little Fella - Part II

*When Daenery entered the room she noticed that the fox was gone* "Where are you little one? 'said by Daenery silently as to not alarm her Mom' I've brought you some food, come on.... come out now pls, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna be your friend". *The little fox then come out under the bed and pounce on Daenery. The little fox then gave Daenery a fierce look but Daenery didn't seem to mind it at all*

*The two look at each other's eyes for quite sometime, the little fox then gone down on Daenery as it feels that it doesn't have bad intention towards her* "Daenery then said, here you go, this is for you. I know your feeling hungry now so I got you some food when I got downstairs earlier" *The little fella sniff the food at first because it has some doubt, but it did eat it anyway* While the little fox was eating, Daenery couldn't feel any less but mesmerized by its cuteness. "Your sooooo adorable, said by Daenery" the little fox didn't mind what she said at all and continue eating.

*Sometime have passed and the little fox and Daenery got used to each other's presence* "I hope it's like this everyday. Nothing to worry, nothing to think about, just chilling and having so much fun. I know they say I am cheerful and everything but....i-its just sometimes I feel like I...... don't belong." The little fella seemed to understand Daenery's feelings and comforted her about it. "Daenery noticed the little fox's actions and said 'Thank you for understanding me'. "But I guess I gotta set you free now, you no longer seems to be feeling unwell or anything so I guess sooner or later we'll have to say Goodbye." said by Daenery.

*A few days have passed and the little fox is already fully healed and for sometime that have passed, Daenery have forgotten that something have happened to her, a surge of magic that have suddenly happened out of nowhere*

*When the little fox is already fully healed and can used it's magic again, it made Daenery follow it towards the forest* (Daenery then followed the little fella to where it wanna go) and said "Where are we going little one, it's not safe here you know, let's go back now" (they then stopped) "It's gonna be fine~ said by the little fox on a light and soft toned voice". *shocked* You can talked??? said by Daenery "HAHAHHAH, of course I can, telepathically that is, and I might know what have happened to you. That sudden surge of power that you have felt" W-what.....