The City's in Danger!!!

*Nighttime* "See Daenery, your Mom understood us" said by the little fella. “Yeah, I thought she would get scared of you, but turns out she's gonna support me and she even let's you stay around. Now, you can go everywhere in the house and not just be locked in my room the whole day when I'm not around, you can also talked to my mom to pass your time, have some chitchat or whatever you guys wanna do” said by Daenery to little nine.

*The next morning, Daenery do what she usually does, waking up early, preparing and going to school while she left little nine with her mom. Once the school is done, they would then go and train in the forest. Their routine have gone through quite sometime until.......*

*THE CITY SUDDENLY BEING UNDER ATTACKED* “Help, help.... Help us...please" said by the People. Daenery, her mom and little nine heard it. “What was that?.... Come on, let's take a look outside. Mom please just stay inside it might be dangerous" said by Daenery.

Daenery and Little Nine go out and they saw.... the city being in so much chaos. There a beast attacking the city as well as witches leading them from the sky. “What the...... My hometown, my friends and the others. How could this be, who are you people and what, why are you hurting us” said by Daenery with a tears on her eyes. “Daenery enough, don't let them see how weak you are. Your strong enough and you can defeat them, Not you losing to them”said by little nine. *Daenery nodded* the witches then turn they're eyes on them, there was 3 of them at that time. One whose name is Dalia an illusionist, the other was Selena, who can control the storm and make one, the two of them are both blue cloak spirit master with 3 stars. Lastly is Ashley an ice type user and the most powerful out of them three who's a blue cloak spirit master with 5 stars.

(Daenery on the other hand is a purple cloak spirit master with 3 stars which still has a higher level than they're combined together)

“Aww would you look at that, a little girl and a legendary beast on her little whiny form trying to stand against us HAHAHAHAz how funny is that” said by Ashley. “Why don't I play with her instead, sisters. This would be a piece of cake” said by Selena.