Love Shot #12: White Feather

A/N: Love that transcends race

A/N: Love that transcends race. Main couple: Blake and Justine

Blake checked out his reflection on the full length mirror he has on his room. He was not a very vain person but he wants to at least look presentable when he meets his best buddies.

*riiing* *riiiiing*

He walked towards the alarm clock, checked the time and turned it off... he was just in time for their short meeting.

"I think I look presentable enough..."

Suddenly a gust of wind blew the pictures and papers he arranged the night before, scattering it on his apartment's floor... his sighed exasperatedly and picked his stuff hastily then stuffed them inside a folder... not bothering to fix it again,

"What an idiot! forgetting to close the freaking window...I even arranged these prettily!"

His mobile rang and he gritted his teeth, "that's Micky! God... I'm going to be late if I don't hurry!"

Cancelling the call, he tucked the folder under his arm and slung the camera on his neck when he felt everything shake...

"Earthquake?"

The violent shaking eventually stopped and when he turned around, he saw a meteorite from his window... being the photographer that he was, he immediately grabbed his camera and took several snapshots of the flaming heavenly body and forgetting the papers which fell on the floor due his haste.

"What the hell was that?"

His mobile rang again and he was snapped out of his musings forcefully,

"Hello... ah, yeah... I'm coming... is Aaron there already? I know... I'm sorry... I do have the pictures... I'll show you later. Okay... bye."

The photographer closed his mobile with a loud snap and placed it in his pocket, tucking the fallen folder back under his arm... he jogged out of his apartment, making sure that the lock was secure.

As he walked/jogged to the restaurant, he noticed a big crater on the street surrounded by police men and soldiers with heavy artillery.

Blake stopped and whistled, intrigued by the large crack on the street, shaking his head one last time he decided to continue his walk when he spotted something white from his peripheral vision...

Being the curious person that he was, he moved as silent as he could closer and closer... Blake gasped when he came face to face with a beautiful creature with white wings. The creature seems to be startled as well and the photographer jumped when the wings retracted into the body swiftly making a sound similar to a vacuum sucking an object.

 The creature seems to be startled as well and the photographer jumped when the wings retracted into the body swiftly making a sound similar to a vacuum sucking an object