chapter 11

Last para
All got tears in their eyes. Then sarah its okay guys no lets decide what to do.

Maxwell-well my vehicle is near ur  ground so lets reach there.

Continuation
Jack -lets go to the school ground floor.it is the parking area and we can escape from there.

All started moving slowly to the ground floor.after they reached they saw that no many zombies were there so they just thought to sit and decide what to do next.

Maxwell -well anybody has a car.

Mike-it is obvious we don't .do you think our school will allow us to drive car to school.

Jack-lets see if any car is unlocked

Sarah-do u think anybody is gonna leave there car open and go.

Jack-maybe who knows and people like me maybe .

Sarah-lets go outside first and see any car is open.

Then slowly they opened the door and moved out and started checking if some car door were opened.but all were locked then they saw that the bus door was open then they started to move inside and closed all the doors and windows.
Then Maxwell asked well anybody knows how to drive bus?

Because I can't drive in my condition and we should drive at a high speed.

Emily-well is it same as military truck?

Maxwell - yeah but why?

Emily-everyone sit properly I will drive.

Jack-r u sure ?I mean I will believe in you but....
It's ok leave it .guys get ready .

Anika- why there are no zombies here ?

Ethan-our parking area has a door at the starting which prevents any outsider to enter .

Jason-then how are we gonna go out .

Emily-leave that to me.just sit properly.

Emily started to drive in a speedy way and when she reached the door she speedly hit on it two times and the door broke.
All the zombies started to surround the car it was damm scary.

But all thought they were soon gonna escape.

Thats it guys
Chapter 11 completed

********************************