chapter 13

Last para
They reached the other end of the ground with all the zombies surrounding them .while the others got into  the truck.
Then soon Maxwell signal them to  come .
Then both of the bus and the truck moved towards the main gate then Emily started following the truck.after an hour they reached ........

Continuation
They stopped and they couldn't find any zombies there.
Then Maxwell said Emily to stop the bus and said all of them to  join in the truck .then Emily parked kept a heavy object on the horn so that if zombies come they go that side.then emily,Sarah,jack and ethan got down from the bus and opened the truck as soon as they started getting inside the truck the zombies started to run towards them.
All got inside except Sarah she was trying to climb and sprained her ankle one of the zombie tried to attack her but Emily pulled her inside on time and closed the door.all were worried .then ethan asked Sarah whether she was fine .then Sarah said

Sarah-i m alive in front of u guys just because emily.thank u so much Emily .

Jack-thank god u are safe.but Emily how did u even pull her from the ground so effortlessly.
I m not saying u are weak but Sarah's bone density is a lot than u imagine.

Emily-uhhh.idk just it happened.

Then Maxwell was happy seeing all safe.they started the truck but most of the zombies didn't follow them because of the bus horn .

After two  hours of travelling they finally reached the rescue centre but Maxwell was not too happy about it.they all excitedly got down thinking they were safe.

Then they all lined up because the  guards had to check their temperature all's where normal except anika's but as she was normal that time they allowed her inside

After getting an officer who was the head of this operation was there.he came to them and introduced himself as Mr Lee.
Then Emily gave salute to Mr Lee and Mr Lee saluted her back.All were shocked.then

Mr lee-i m glad to see u my agent .

All were shocked and started whispering with each other(she is a agent?)

Emily-well I m glad to be back sir.
Well these are my friends.

Mr lee-hello everyone seeing  your reactions I don't think u know about Emily being an agent .well she was told to be quiet as it was a secret back then
I m proud of u Emily for not showing off who u are.okay lets get to the point.
As you guys know this area is completely protected and no zombies can enter here.so you guys have to build some tents and help the soldiers in other work also because many more people are gonna come here.
Before u all go just submit your blood samples here.

Then all gave their blood samples and went to build the tents for them as well as for other.

Thats it guys
Chapter 13 completes

********************************