2. BAD NEWS

Valeria'pov:
I waked up feeling as if my head was going to burst .I opened my eyes to dark coloured walls.'What happened? Where I'm I?'I asked myself, then everything came crashing back into my mind like a broken record.I passed out in front of a complete stranger, what did I get myself into this time?'

The cricking of the door attracted my attention.Then the man from the previous day walked in.Now that I'm having a close look at him, I see his handsome features, that can attract anyone's attention especially the opposite sex.His eyes 👀 held me captive unable to look anywhere else but him.

"I see that you're awake,"he said with his husk voice breaking my reverie.My face turn crimson red because he caught me staring.

"I brought some coffee to help you with your hangover,"he said holding a tray.
"Where I'm I? "I asked being conscious of my sorrounding.

"Yesterday you passed out in front of me and knew nothing about you,and that's why I decided to take you and I brought you to my penthouse," he said entering the room."...or do you prefer that I would have left you amidst the drunkards,"he continued.I felt very grateful to him since he helped me without even knowing my identity.

"And also thought that you'll need this,"he added handing me a paper bag which he was holding in the other hand.
"Um thanks for everything,by the way did you happen to see my phone?"I said looking anywhere but him. He was so attractive that I couldn't help my eyes from meeting his.

"I kept on the night stand because I knew you'd looking for it first thing when you woke up,"I felt embarrassed since I was caught up in my own thoughts and failed to see my phone which was beside me all along.

"I will be waiting outside,"he said motioning me to the bathroom.After he left I went to the bathroom to do my business.

Blake's pov:

When I walked out of the guest room I released the breath which I didn't know I was holding.Her beauty was mesmerizing that sent my heart in a turmoil.I couldn't explain how I was feeling because this was the first time I was feeling like this.

I walked to the living room where I made a phone call to my assistant telling him that I won't be able to make it and he should postpone all my meeting to the following day.I cut the call when I had foot steps coming towards me."So I'm ready to go home,"she said excitedly.

"Won't even have breakfast before you leave?"I asked finding excuse for her to stay longer,to which she kept mumb thinking about my offer."I think I'll stay a little longer but I'll have to leave really soon since I don't want to keep worrying my parents.

We both walked to the dining where our food was already laid down.We both sat down and started eating the food.We had hardly started eating when my annoying person of a brother walked in.

"Now I understand why Dylan said that you won't be going to the office,it occurred to me that you are very busy,"he said looking between me and her.Wait I don't even know her name!! That's absurd.

"What do you want Jake?"I asked annoyingly since he won't even leave me be early in the morning.Our conversation was cut short by the ring ring of her phone.She smile looking at the caller's Id.After picking up the phone, what she was told made her facial expression to turn three hundred and sixty degrees.She yelped and she left her phone which kissed the floor breaking.

"No it can't be.No no I need to go to the hospital right now,"she kept rumbling to herself as if to reassure herself that what she heard was just a lie.
"Hey what happened? I asked her concerned since I couldn't see her in this situation."Don't worry I'll drive you to the hospital okay!"I said helping her to the basement where I parked my car. I helped her into the passenger's seat and I took the driver's seat and we drove to the hospital.

Author pov:

The journey to the hospital was filled with silence only the small whimpers of Valeria was heard.Blake tried to find out what had happened that left her devastated.He found out that her parents met with an accident on their way to search for their daughter.

After about twenty minutes they drove into the city hospital.Blake got down first and opened the passenger's door for Valeria,he helped her get down and going into the hospital.
Unknown to them someone clicked their pictures together.

When they walked into the hospital they walked to the receptionist and told her the details of the accident and she guided them there.They walked to the operation theater where they were being treated.Valeria stood there not knowing what to do and Blake never left her side until Samantha walked up to her.

"I had what happened , how are they now?"She asked the first words that came to her mind.Valeria didn't know what to say as tears found their way down her cheeks.Samantha engulfed her into a hug trying to ease her pain.

"Don't worry okay nothing will happen to them,"she whispered to her while stroking her hair"... okay don't cry just pray and everything will be fine,"she said building hope for her and herself.Blake just stood watching the both of them consoling one another.

After few minutes the light went out indicating that the operation is over.The doctor walked out soon after, they all walked to him to find out the progress.

"Family? " He asked. And Valeria raised her hand."Were sorry but we were unable to save them both."Valeria felt like her whole world was finished and slowly she lost her conscious.

Please don't forget to vote.
Love 😘 you.