Unova sights

The Unova region, the world of stories, adventure, earth shattering tales and a rich history of pokemon. Going from one of the most hated regions to the most beloved of all. This story is not about the trainers running around getting creatures to do their bidding, but a group of friends who are enjoying their time at liberty garden.

Meloetta: Guys, where are you?

This is Meloetta, the melody pokemon. She loves to sing, dance and have fun with her friends all the time. She is also really talented and nice. She seems to be looking for something.

Meloetta: I swear if I caught a Victini first- AHA!

Meloetta caught a glimpse of a moving bush. When she approached it, a huge jolting cannon could be seen protruding out of it.

Meloetta: "Found you Genesect!"

Genesect: "Oh come on!"

Meloetta: "Now you can help me search the others"

Genesect: "Oh searching Victini would be a pain"

Meloetta: "Why don't you use your eye scanner thing?"

Genesect: "Yeah"

The hider was Genesect, Meloetta's best friend. A genetically altered species of paleozoic pokemon with nothing else known. Genesect is a smart, nice, fun and powerful pokemon. With a computer as a brain and various gadgets up his sleeve. The two looked around Liberty garden searching for their other friends Keldeo and Victini. The two weren't really worried about Keldeo, but Victini is a hard one to find. Victini is a playful, joking mythical pokemon who likes to have fun and eat. Vicitni has never lost in any game before, and is banned in 95% of games around the world because of his status as the victory pokemon. Keldeo is just some dude with an attitude, but never fails to be the butt of jokes. As Meloetta and Genesect walked around looking for the two, they came across a very tidy looking bush.

Meloetta: "What have we here?"

Genesect: "It looks like this bush has just been sheared the last minute ago."

As the two opened the bush, Victini and Keldeo weren't there. However,they found something they needed.

Meanwhile

Victini: "Gee, it sure is boring around here"

Keldeo: "My friend, don't you realize that you are the luckiest thing in the world? Let's go out and

taunt them!"

Victini: "You don't understand! Luck isn't going to carry me all the way!"

Keldeo: "What do you mean? It carries you everytime!"

Victini: "This is different! If anyone is going to bypass luck by pure skill, it's them!"

Keldeo: "So what, you're telling me I'm not skilled enough because I was it for the last few games?"

Victini: "Sorry, getting bored is making me hungry, and when i'm hungry I get confused"

Keldeo: "look! A bush full of berries. You need to get them!"

Keldeo: "Now that's what I like to see! Go get 'em!"

Victini: "Alright. (creeps) So I'm going to get these berries right here! (Screaming) MAN THESE LOOK SO DELICIOUS DON'T THEY?! (silence) Huh, guess I am really that lucky after all. Keldeo, I'm back!..."

As Victini turned to the bush, Keldeo can be seen getting his mouth taped by Meloetta as Genesect approached him slowly.

Genesect: "THERE YOU ARE!"