Chapter 15

That night, after Lottie called off to bed, Younghoon gathered the group and told them about their incident that morning at the diner, not wanting to say anything in front of Lottie.

"The fuck do they want with her?" Changmin spat.

"The same thing they wanted with Jax." Jacob answered.

"Well, they never got Jax and they sure as hell won't get Lottie." Sunwoo growled.

"She wants to go back." Younghoon then said.

"What?" The others called.

"I mean to get her stuff! She wants to go back to Busan to get her stuff, she said this is her home." Younghoon continued, adding the important details, making the group sigh in relief.

"Alright, we'll go with her." Eric said.

"Not all of us, we still have work to do here." Sangyeon mentioned.

The group sighed once again but agreed. After a minute, it was decided that Hyunjae, Chanhee and Juyeon would go with Lottie to get her stuff together.

"Have you had any luck finding Stray Kids?" Jacob questioned, changing the subject.

"Unfortunately not. It seems they have gone into hiding." Sangyeon answered.

"To right, they'd know we'd have their asses for what they did." Haknyeon said. 

As the group continued to talk, Lottie had woken up wanting a drink. She came downstairs and into the kitchen to grab a glass of water before joining the guys. They all smiled as she sat down.

"Hey darling, you okay?" Sangyeon asked.

"Hmm, I just wanted a drink." She answered with a nod.

"Alright. We've been talking, Hyunjae, Chanhee and Juyeon will go with you back to Busan to get your stuff." He told her.

"Okay, I don't have much so it shouldn't take long to pack it all up. I'll also have to go into my work and make something up." She replied.

"You had a job?" Juyeon asked.

"Yeah I worked at a garage." She said with a giggle.

"Makes sense." Eric said with a nod.

Lottie nodded and then wanted to go back to bed, so she said goodnight to the guys and told them not to stay up much later, even though she knew they wouldn't listen as it was already the early hours now. She climbed back into her bed and soon drifted off to sleep.