The Black Council pt2

"My Dearest Father,

I write to you with a heavy heart, burdened by the weight of troubling tidings from King's Landing. Aegon's court meetings have unveiled a sinister truth that cannot be ignored.

It pains me to convey that Aegon, in his folly, shows no inclination towards peace. Instead, he jests with his drunken companions about the betrayal of Rhaenyra should she entertain the notion of surrender. His callous disregard for the gravity of our situation is truly alarming.

Furthermore, Aegon's demeanor towards his own children is equally distressing. He speaks flippantly of their worth, reducing them to mere pawns in his ruthless game of war. Even the hatching of Jaehaera's dragon, a moment of joy and wonder, is marred by his indifference. He sees the dragon not as a symbol of hope, but as another tool in his arsenal, to be exploited for his own ambitions.

Father, I fear for the future of our house and the realm itself. Rhaenyra's path to victory grows ever more perilous in the face of such treachery. We must tread carefully and consider our next steps with utmost caution.

With a heavy heart and fervent prayers for our family's well-being,

                                                            -Alicent"

"𝙈𝙮 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧,

𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙.  𝙄𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙣, 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚.

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧. 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜. 

𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝘼𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝, 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙬𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙧.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣, 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙮𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙡, 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.  𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.