Dream

Seeing her parted wet lips arnav asked in trance "should I say in theory or should practically show you? "

Khushi don't know what to say so in trance she said "show me "

Seeing her so lost in him arnav slowly lean towards her. His nose was almost   touching hers. Khushi was just breathing hard looking at him parting her lips in trance. But instead of kissing her lips he kissed on her forehead softly and smiled looking at her. Khushi just looked at him in dazzed.

Arnav" You know what khushi you are really mad. In fact You don't know what are you doing in your craziness. Sometime thinking crazy, doing crazy, talking crazy. I think I should really admit you to mental hospital now"

Khushi realize what she said to him in trance and was so embarrassed that she can't even able to face him so she hide her face in his chest.

Arnav's smile widened seeing her cute behavior and reciprocated her hug warmly. He know one thing that he liked her very much and want to make her happy always.

Here khushi was thinking crazily about what arnav will think of her when her stomach growls. She became so red due to second hand embarrassment that she literally buried her face in his chest .

Arnav "are you hungry? "

Khushi nodded yes.

Arnav " Hungry for what...? For Food or.... Ki"

Khushi pushed him and started to walk forward away from him being flushed.

Arnav "khushi..... "

Khushi stopped but not turned.

Arnav " Restaurant is in this side"he said cheekily pointing to the side opposite to which she is going.

Khushi just want to bury herself beneath the earth and turned swiftly and started walking crossing arnav.

Arnav chuckled seeing her going without him and said " Do you know where is restaurant...? "

Khushi stopped on her track as she really don't know where the restaurant is. She stands there only waiting for arnav without turning.

Arnav smiles at her and walked to her and slowly holds her hand in his firmly and said "let's go"

Khushi seeing their hands her face became more flushed. She know one thing that she liked him very much.

Restaurant

Khushi was still not looking at him due to previous encounter but arnav successful managed to diverte her mind by giving her a menu card which she forgot their earlier encounter due to her foodie nature.

Arnav "order anything you want"

Khushi ordered which she likes and after sometime started to eat the food happily.

Arnav ordered himself an Italian food  and started to eat slowly  admiring khushi who was eating happily.

When khushi saw that arnav was eating something new according to her so she asked "arnavji what are you eating? It's look different as I had never seen it "

Arnav "its an Italian food. Taste some" Saying he make her eat one spoon from his plate.

Khushi's eyes twinkled tasting it. "Arnavji this food is sooo tasty"

Arnav "really..? "

Khushi nodded.

Arnav "then eat it " He said pushing his plate towards her.

Khushi "then what you will eat? "

Arnav "give me yours"

Khushi happily given her plate to him and started to eat her new Italian dish.

Arnav eats from her plate smilingly "she is so innocent and cute"

After having dinner both went from the restaurant towards the hotel. But when they entered the room another problem landed on their head.

"Where to sleep"

Khushi stands there in confusion about what to do.

Clearing his throat arnav said "khushi you sleep here on bed I will sleep on sofa"

Khushi "but arnavji how can  you sleep on sofa? You have to sleep in sitting position"

Arnav " Then what we do? Tomorrow I have meeting and I'm so tired "

Khushi hesitantly said "arnavji ...you can sleep on bed "

Arnav "what...? Means you will sleep on sofa? "

Khushi "no.... I... I will also sleep on bed "

Arnav was stunned for a second and asked " Really?are you okay with me sleeping besides you? " Khushi hummed. "How can you...? " He asked.

Khushi "because I trust you "

Arnav was amazed by her trust on him that she was ready to sleep beside him.

They both silently laid on bed at end of the bed not want to make other discomfort.

Arnav "ohh... God. This is the first time I'm sleeping beside a girl that too a girl whom I likes a lot. Arnav don't do any stupid which can leads to breaking her trust on me. She trust me a lot "

Khushi" Khushi you trust arnavji so sleep tightly because you know you are in safe hands "thinking she started to sleep.

Slowly both started to sleep with a smile on their face.

It's was midnight when arnav dreams where he was tied to pole blindfolded and someone was kicking him. He can't able to do anything. Neither he can stop the kicks nor protect himself. Suddenly when he felt a strong kick he opened his eyes panting hard.

Then he realize that he was dreaming. He sighed in relief but another kick came towards his stomach. He widens his eyes and looks beside as who was kicking him when his heart started to beat rapidly seeing khushi who was sleeping close to him and kicking him in sleep.

Arnav "how cute she looks while sleeping but her sleep kicking is so dangerous. Is she is a donkey to kick me or I'm a her scooter that she kicking me in dream. She's so crazy even in her sleep also"

Khushi was about to kick again when he holds her leg in place but another shot landed on his chest by her hands.

"Dammit.. She's so danger. How should I control her? . Don't know how payal sleep with her. Should I call payal to know how to control khushi? No... It's bad idea. "

Then he got can idea but was unsure should he really implement it or not. But when another kick was coming which was directly on his face, he without thinking pulled her on his chest holding her hands and legs with his restricting her from kicking him. Khushi who was till now in a fighting mode suddenly relaxed and snuggles into his warmth sleeping soundly.

Arnav had a very hard time controlling his heart beat. He looks at khushi who was now sleeping peacefully in his arms looking so cute and adorable.

"I love you khushi"

Arnav realize what he said in trance seeing khushi." Did I really love her? . If yes then I'm in love with khushi. I love khushi.. I love you so much khushi kumari gupta "

After some time he also slept  peacefully filling his heart with lots of love for the girl who was sleeping in his arm.

______________________________________

Hi guys how are you? Hope you all are fine.

Hope you all like this update. 

Please vote and comment how you  feel about this update.

Thank you🙏

.