Chapter 3: Excuse me She is Who!!

Narrator POV:

Simps: What!!!

They look at Marinette with surprise; they thought Chloe had gone to a private school after Sabrina left her. But now they hear that Marinette, the girl that all three LOVE has been spending time with her.

???: Rina what's going on?

They see where the voice came from and well they see a blonde girl with blue eyes. She looks familiar to Kagami and she remembers who she is, it is Navia. But Marinette didn't say anything about Navia...

Kagami: CHLOE YOUR NAVIA!!!

They all see Chloe glare and point her umbrella to them, not at Marinette, never at her Lady Furina, who has suffered enough. Everyone minus the Dupain-Chengs was worried. She looks like she will kill anyone who hurts Marinette.

Chloe/Navia: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME!?!? AND WHY ARE YOU WITH LADY FURINA!! Y-YOU TRAITORS.

Chloe/ Navia keep glaring.

Marinette/Furina: That is enough Navia!

Chloe/Navia: But My Lady?!?!

Marinette/Furina: They know who we are, mostly Kagami or as you know Arlecchino. The other two know me, not you.

Chloe/Navia: I see but I warned you Arlecchino hurt Lady Furina. I will shoot.

Amelia: Chloe you look so different!!

Chloe/Navia: I know Aunt Amelia but it was for my good.

Amelia: But you change so much you don't act like you did before

Chloe/Navia: People change Aunt. I change for the better. I was a brat but Rina helped me and I know I will stay like this but I am not dormant.

Chloe looks at Marinette/Furina with a bright smile.

Chloe/Navia: Are we returning home to Fountain My Lady

Marinette/Furina looks at her Best Friend and nobs. Chloe/Navia jumps for joy, she can return home finally she even asks her new parents if she can. They said yes as her mother said she would also be there for some time to work with one of the Fashion Designers there.

Felix: Um- !!!

Felix sees the glare from Chloe.

Amelia: Son, you still haven't Answered my question.

Felix: That's the thing Mom Kagami, Luka, and I have been reincarnated from our old life in Teyvat.

Tomeo: That is absurd, my daughter never showed those signs when she was a child.

Marinette/Furina: It is different from the people of Teyvat Lady Tomeo. We the people of Teyvat are given the choice when we want to remember. As I never die like the four here, I chose to de-age myself and live a normal life. My parents are my adopted parents. If I remember what Lady Nahida said Felix in the past chose to remember when he was 14 a year after I started to remember. Luka decided when he was 15 same with Kagami that why they stay away from him. Kagami from the guilt of the past and Luka because of you *point at Lukas mother and Juleka.*