[•Sleep Spell/HYPNO FLAIN ONESHOT🔥]

"Flaiiiiin!" Burnard whined, rolling around in his bed, completely restless. The infernite leader sighed with a chuckle.

- "C'mon my guy, you gotta sleep." Flain says in his usual chill tone, not annoyed with his cousin's behavior.

Burnard bounced in the bed a few times before stopping, and letting out his signature chuckle.

- "No way! The night is always a good time to have energy, plus you're still awake."

- "Yeah, yeah, I know." Flain said. "But I won't be until you get some shut eye."

Burnard didn't seem to be convinced He just kept looking at Flain with wide eyes, his feet lightly going up and down. Flain let out another sigh before smiling again, as if hatching up a tiny... Idea.

- "Say, uh. Buddy. Could you focus on me for a sec?" Flain asked politely, prompting Burnard to do so.

- "Okay! Okay! What is it, eh?" Burnard asked in excitement, unaware of Flain's intentions.

Flain smiles as he takes out a flame looking amulet from his non-existent pockets, it would glow in an almost gentle might as it swinged back and forth while it hung against his claws. Burnard was confused, but chuckled again.

- "Uh, Heheh.. what's this you're do-" He was cut off by Flain, and to his surprise he saw the infernite leader's eyes glowing the same way as the amulet.

- "Shh.. focus on me, remember? focus..." Flain would say, his tone more smooth than usual.

Burnard almost felt... Compelled to do exactly as Flain said, he focused directly on him.

- "Good." Flain smiles, pleased with Burnard's compliance. Yet, nothing about this was malicious... It was moreso calming and warm. "Now let my voice make you relaxed, my guy... And take over your mind for a bit."

The Phoenix looking Mixel continued to sway the amulet back and forth all while his eyes glows in a sunset color. His voice magnetic and easy to follow as Burnard listened to him as he whispered:

"Your mind is filled with calm thoughts, thoughts that I place in your mind..."

"You're listening to me so very closely, my voice filled with comfort and calm..."

"You listen and behave as I say in this moment.."

The more words that filled his head, the more he became slack. Burnard's eyes were finally the exact same colors as Flain, but with a more empty yet relaxed.

- "How do you feel now, my guy?" Flain asked.

Burnard replied, his tone affected by his older cousin's spell.

- "Much better... Nice, Flain..." Burnard muttered, a small smile creeping onto his face.

- "Excellent." Flain would say as he put away the amulet, yet his eyes still glowed as they continued to radiate an alluring feeling. "Now.. let's get you some sleep, alright?"

- "Mhm..." Burnard muttered.

Flain would lay Burnard down in his bed, tucking him in and making sure he was comfortable. He patted the chameleon like infernite's head as his eyes closed, drifting off to sleep.

- "Sleep tight..." He whispered calmly, his eyes ceased their glow a bit as the hypnotism was complete. He then went out, shutting the door behind him

________
Word Count: 517