COLD BROTHER [17] "I can't take it anymore."

“Jungkook ah open the door.” Jimin said as he knocked on the locked door of their Maknae's room but he didn't get any response from the other side of the room.

The elder one panicked as he banged on the door, louder than the previous attempt he had made, “Jeon Jungkook open up!” he yelled which caught the members attention as Namjoon went towards Jimin.

“What happened Jimin?” he asked as Jimin worriedly pointed towards the locked door, “Jungkook isn't opening up nor responding to my yelling.” he said which made Namjoon's eyes go wide with shock as he looks at the closer door.

“Jungkook ah open the door.” he said but didn't get any response either as he got more tensed.

“Jimin i-i will get the spare keys.” Namjoon said as he was about to leave but Jin already came upstairs with the key.

“Move aside. Let me open up!” he said as Jimin stepped aside as Jin opened the door with the spare key as he pushed open the door and what they saw next made their eyes go wide with shock.

Jungkook was unconscious on the floor as Jin and the other two rushed towards their maknae.

“Jungkook wake up!!” Jin yelled as he pats Jungkook's cheeks but found it to be heating up as he checked his temperature and found out that Jungkook was suffering from an extremely high flu [fever]

“Shit!” He exclaimed as he looked at the other two, “Help me carry him.. let's lay him on the bed.” he said as Jimin and Namjoon immediately sprung into action.

Suga who was sleeping as it was early in the morning, entered the room due to the commotion happening in there and also due to the fact that his room is right beside Jungkook's.

Suga's eyes widened in shock as he saw Jin, Jimin and Namjoon helping Jungkook up and layed his Unconscious figure on the bed as he rushed to their side.

“What happened to him?” he asked as he touched Jungkook's cheeks as he was shocked due to the rising temperature of Jungkook's body.

“He's having a fever and it seems serious. He must've collapsed earlier due to the fever.” Jin said as he completely covered Jungkook with duvet as he worriedly looks at his maknae.

“I am making some radish soup. Jimin soak a towel in cold water and Namjoon and Suga you have to place the towel on his forehead and all over his body to reduce his temperature. I will tell Taehyung to buy some tablets alright?” Jin instructed as the rest nodded in unison as they sprung into action.
_________________

“He has been neglecting his health ever since his seperation with Yn..I am worried about him.” Taehyung said as Hobi sighed, “Me too Tae. I noticed it too, he eats less, barely sleeps, over works himself and now his fever. I am worried about him alot.” Hobi said as Taehyung looks at Jungkook's unconscious figure.

It was already afternoon but Jungkook hadn't woken up so BTS had called for a doctor to check on him as they were waiting for the doctor to arrive.

“Poor Jk, i pity him..his health has worsened. He always tries to contact his sister but never approaches her in restaurant.” Taehyung said as Hobi nodded, “I hope they get along soon and things go back to how it was before.” he said as Taehyung worriedly nods his head.

“I hope so too.” Taehyung said as he looks at Jungkook's unconscious form lying on the bed, motionless.
________________

The doctor had arrived and was checking on Jungkook as the members surrounded Jungkook's bed, anxiously waiting for the doctor to update them about Jungkook's condition.

“He is fine...” the doctor said as sighs of relief escaped the members lips, “Then why did he collapse doctor?” Jin asked as the doctor removes his stetescope and looks at Jin.

“Due to stress and overworking himself, he caught a fever and stress is the main cause for his fatigue. He needs bed rest atleast for 2 days and I have put IV drip on his hand so he will wake up soon enough.” The doctor said as the members nodded as Jin paid for the doctor's fees and lead him out of the house as the members looked at each other.

“Let's do shifts for 3 hours each.” Hobi suggested as the members nodded, ready to do anything for their maknae.

“Sure i will go first.” Taehyung said as the members nodded as they left the room as Taehyung sat by Jungkook's bedside hoping that their maknae would recover soon.
__________________

10 P.M

It was Jimin's shift as he was looking at Jungkook as he noticed Jungkook waking up as he held Jungkook's hand.

“Jungkook ah?” Jimin whispered softly as Jungkook groaned while opening his eyes and looking around as his gaze fell on Jimin.

“H-hyung?” he spoke softly as he tried to sit up but Jimin stopped him from doing so, “Just take rest. You fainted in the morning due to stress and overworking yourself. The doctor said you need bed rest for 2 days.” Jimin said as Jungkook's eyes got teary.

“H-hyung i-i can't take it anymore.” he said as tears slipped from his eyes as Jimin's eyes widened in shock as he wiped Jungkook's tears.

“W-what happened Kook? What do you mean?” he asked worriedly as Jungkook sobbed.

“Y-yn's silent treatment...I can't take it anymore.” he said as he hugged Jimin and cried on his chest as Jimin softly pats his maknae's back.

“Shh everything will be fine Jungkook ah.. let's go to restaurant after you get well and talk to her hmm?” Jimin said as Jungkook just nods his head while still being in Jimin's arms.