COLD BROTHER [20] RE-UNION!!

“He has gone missing?” Yn looks at the news article in shock as she quickly takes out her phone and calls Taehyung as she already had BTS members number cause of Seo-jun as he is Namjoon's best friend.

Taehyung immediately picks up her call, “Hello?” he said as his voice was hoarse maybe due to crying. “Oppa it's me..Yn.” Yn said as she heard a pin drop silence from the other line.

“What do you want now?” Taehyung asked in a cold tone as Yn was shocked for a moment but continues, “Oppa...what happened to Jungkook?” she asked as Taehyung yelled at her.

“You ask what happened to him?? You are the reason Yn!! Couldn't you just forgive him? Didn't you see how much he regrets his past actions? But no you aren't ready to forgive him which worsened his health and now? He is missing.. Congratulations, you ruined him completely!” he said as he hung up the call in anger as Yn froze on her spot due to Taehyung's harsh words but wasn't it the truth? Wasn't she the reason of his misery??

She then took her car keys as she headed out of the mansion to go to BTS Dorm.
_________________

Knocking on the door she hesitantly waited as anxiety took the best of her.

The door creaked open as it was none other than Jin, who looked frustrated and furious on her sight.

“What do you want now?” he spat as she stepped back hesitantly as she feared his anger and stuttered in a scared tone.

“C-can I help you guys find him?” she mumbled as Jin's anger seems to subsidise for a moment as he glanced at her and nods.

“The more the merrier.” he said as he walked in as Yn followed him as she closed the door and saw the members staring at her.

“Why is she here?” Suga spat as Jin held his shoulder to calm him down, “She is here to help.” he said as Jimin gave her a bombastic side eye as he rolls his eyes.

“How can she help?” Jhope asked as the members looked at her as she gulped down the lump in her throat.

“Well...” she started as she was nervous while looking at the 6 men infront of her as she took a deep breath and continued, “I might have a clue of his whereabouts.” she said as the 6 men looked at her at the exact same moment with a raised brow.

“What?” the eldest said, his voice barely above a whisper as the girl nods her head.

“Yeah b-but I need to go there alone..and sort things out with him as siblings. I-i will text you if I find him there...i-i promise.” she said as the members looked at each other as they finally gave in, having no other option.

“Fine..but do text us.” Taehyung said as Yn nods her head as she stood up to leave as the members hoped that wherever she went, she would find their youngest.
__________________

Yn sat in her car and drove off to that place..that one place, she knew he would be there. Her gut feeling told her that he might be there and her instincts have never ever betrayed her.

She soon reached the forest as she parks her car near a huge banyan tree as she gets off the car and looks around.

“Where is that treehouse.” she mumbles as she looks for the old, huge oak tree and then her gaze fell on the giant oak as a smile formed on her lips. She speedily made her way towards the wild Oak as she climbed up the ladder..hoping to find her brother.

She then stood before the door of the treehouse as she hesitantly pushed it open as she then saw him, who was asleep on the floor..

She saw him, her brother Jeon Jungkook as her eyes tears up. She slowly made her way towards him as she sat beside his sleeping figure and touched his cheek as she took out her phone and texted Taehyung.

“I found him.”
-sent-

And then she shove aside her phone in her pocket as she hesitantly touched his cheeks, feeling his warmth in her skin as he moves slightly and then his eyes flutters open.

“Yn?” he mumbles with wide eyes as Yn's eyes were teary as she finally hugged him as teary flowed down her cheeks.

“I am sorry....I missed you.” she said as he hesitantly hugs her back.