Dildo. // Seungin🔞

* I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS X STREETS SPED UP CUZ IT MAKES MY EPS LOWKEY BETTER.*

WORDS : 566

SHIP : SEUNGIN

TITLE : DILDO.

A/N : I had this in my drafts for 3 months... love u lovelees🤍💙🩶💞

Jeongin POV

Me and seungmin have been living with each other for a while now. As best close friends. I flirt but he never takes it seriously,same for me. The other day my friend said I should try a vibrant dildo since I'm always so horny but I said no to her,yet I bought one last week and it should come in today. Seungmin went to the gym so I should be fine for now. I heard the bell ring so I went to get the package and ran back to my room. I opened it up and saw it. My eyes lit up. "Why do they look so majestic?" I said and placed it on the bed. I took my pants off.

I began to sit on it and moaned. "Fuck- aghh." It was sinked in me but that fun lasted until seungmin called out. "Innie~!" I forget I'm the youngest yet he acts like a child. "Hyung?" "Oh-are you doing something?" He stood next to my door. Before I was even gonna respond he said "I'm gonna shower I'll be back. If you need something come to me or text me ok?" "Mhh." I don't know if I wanna leave it in me or take it out. I wanna try the vibrations out so I turn it on-the highest mode-with the controller. I accidentally moan loudly and turn it off.

"Fuck that hurts but feels good. Weird." After a while of testing the mode for a while I felt like I was ready to control myself for the highest. I turn it on and leave it on for a while. Every time I move around the dildo hits my prostrate so well it causes me to moan. "Innie!" He yelled coming into the room. I can hear the smile on his face. He comes in the room shirtless with a towel around his neck and wet hair. "What did you order?" He asked staring at the cardboard on the floor beside my bed. "Mhh,uhhhh nothing. Why?" I replied. 

He sat on the bed causing my side to get higher and the dildo went deeper. "Agh-" I moaned. "Innie are you ok? Let me get in bed with you I'm bored. Do you mind if I-" "Ye-yes!" I yell out. He pulled the covers off of me revealing my naked lower body. "Jerking yourself off while I'm gone?" "I-" "what were you thinking of? Me?" I was about to speak but then I realized I flirt with him so much he has evidence that i might like him. "You...? You. You. Yes,you- wait no!" "I was just ki-kidding." He stuttered. But honestly,him? 

"I wasn't,like really,I wasn't jerking off to anything. I promise." I said and grabbed his hands in mine. "This position is awkward let me help you in a better one." He said and I blushed. Better one? He pulled me on his clothed lower body and left me. "Agh- ah~ dil-dild" the pressuring dildo deep in me. "I know." He pulled it out and back in. "Seungmin..!" I moaned and cried his name a couple of times he teased me. He finally he pulled it out and threw it across the room.

"Sorry for the tease. Let's get you cleaned,baby."