Yes,daddy. // Hyunlix🔞

WORDS : 705

SHIP : HYUNLIX

TITLE : YES,DADDY

A/N : I thought of this during school. Love u lovelees 🤍💙🩶💞(wait for pt.2...)

Felix's POV

"You always want shit with me. What do you want Hyunjin?" I yelled. I was stressed and annoyed. Tired of his ass. "Not you." He said and smiled. Gosh that fucking smile gets me mad. "Please shut the fuck up. You nasty fucking hoe." "Do you know what a hoe is my love?" He said approaching me and pinning me to the wall. "You dumbass." I replied and pushed him,running down the hall. I laugh as I'm out of breath. "Lix!" Minho called me. "Oh-hi ! Why are you out of class?" "I'm hanging with seungmin." Man.

I've liked minho for so long but I guess seungmin might be his only boyfriend. "Oh...hah...uhm catch you later then.." I chuckle. I felt like bursting out in tears. "Wait lix-I..I wanna tell you something..." he said walking up to me. "Babe...let's go to class now- oh hey lixie bae!" Seungmin called out. "Minnie...!" I respond and wave my hand. "Jagii~ let's stay out longer please..." minho whined. Jagi,Minho don't call him that in front of me. But still,I ran. I bumped into someone,Hyunjin. I stared up at him as my red teary eyes continue to drop tears.

"Move." I said just for him to pull my wrist. "Baby what happened? Why are you crying? Who hurt you my love?" He said with a concerned look on his face,he's fake. "Uh-what?" I said in confusion. "Oh...felix you didn't tell me you were dating your bully. I was gonna say that-" "Let's go jagi." He said cutting minho off and before trying to drag me. "You're delusional. We are not dating, you're so fucking weird!" I began running and crying out the stress. 

I entered the bathroom and saw Chan and jeongin talking. "Hi yongboks! Oh no,why are you crying?" Jeongin said walking to me with open arms. I pulled him in a hug crying all my tears on his shoulder. "Breath lix,then you can tell us what happened ok?" Chan said in a reassuring tone. I nod in reply. After a while,I breath and stand leaning on the sinks. "So? What happened?" "Well,I saw minho with seungmin again,and-" "Minho.." they both said in sync. I nod. "To get started,I was arguing with Hyunjin again and then ran away bumping into Minho.

He was gonna tell me something but then seungmin came. And they were doing their shitty couple stuff,petnames and shit." "Like?" "Jagi,babe. I hate this!" I said smacking the mirror causing it to crack. "Oopsy." I whisper and laugh with the blood running down my hand. "Awh your precious little smile." Jeongin cooed and took care of my accident on my hand. "Be careful innie." Chan said. I smile at how careful he is with him. "Thank you honey~" I cheerfully smile at jeongin and rest my hand on his chin causing him to blush. "Y-yah..!" He said.

Classes are done. I was smoking a bit in the park in the afternoon until i heard someone running behind me. Hyunjin fell on top of me with girls behind him. "Woah- what the fuck." I said and stared at Hyunjin on top of me. I looked him up and down. "Please do some gay shit,these bitches won't stop following me." He whispered. I pushed him and got on top of him instead. "Are we doing it here? Is that so baby?" I said and sat on top of his crotch. He groaned quietly. "Ew! You nasty gay! Get off of my boyfriend!" One of the girls said and kicked me off of him.

"Owh-" I groaned in pain. I stood there and looked at Hyunjin. "No that's my boyfriend!" "No,mine!" "Back off!" They all yelled. Next thing you know it,Hyunjin got up,picked my up and ran with me in his arms. "Wait! Our boyfriend is running away!" "Oppaa!" They all called. "Are you okay..?" He whispered,as we arrived at a bus stop,hidden from the girls.He sat down and I was on his lap,we made eye contact for a bit.. "Ye-yes..! Hoe,don't touch me..!" I said and ran off blushing.. I will never be able to face Hyunjin. I'll never be able to see him the same way again.